LED Bulb Thread

Here is a pic of mine...

gu10led.jpg

Hmm, mine looks almost identical. Mine has a different heatsink that has lots of fins, but the pcb is the same and the leds look the same. Bought mine from sophia.wang2010.
DSC_4599_zpsbb21c9dc.jpg

EDIT: Also, just noticed that he/she has loads of negative feedback as well. I would advise to avoid these lights and this seller. Hope no one bought any due to my posts. I honestly thought they were decent.

Last edited:
The cheap price and dodgy feedback should have got the alarm bells ringing :confused:

Not really. The price is a few £ more than sophia.wang but then I expected that for shipping from UK. Seller has a few -ve feedback but nothing drastic. Its no biggie anyway as I can just return under DSR. I will get some from sophia.wang and see how they compare. It is weird how the same seller has the 9w GU10s selling between £32-50 though.

I do think some folks buy the HK bulbs then sell then at 5-10 times the price as a Uk seller, and go from there.
If they have refunds or replacements to give, then they can easily do so.

Not really. The price is a few £ more than sophia.wang but then I expected that for shipping from UK. Seller has a few -ve feedback but nothing drastic. Its no biggie anyway as I can just return under DSR. I will get some from sophia.wang and see how they compare. It is weird how the same seller has the 9w GU10s selling between £32-50 though.

See my post above. Mine look exactly the same as yours. I have a feeling they are just cheapo ones like all the others on ebay. Being a HK seller, it will be more costly to return them as well.

Mine do seem nice and bright, but with one of them failing after less than a month I wouldn't recommend them. The seller is also making me jump through hoops in order to get a replacement. I have sent them the Youtube link twice now only to get a reply saying they can't open the link :confused:. So have attached the video file to an email and waiting for a response now.

Back
Top Bottom