Lenovo Ideapad 5

Associate
Can't see anything in the BIOS, but I'm not quite sure what you're suggesting? Do you want the left and right arrow keys to always function as HOME/END unless you're pressing Fn?

I assume HOME/END only function if you're holding Fn at the same time? If so, I was wondering if there was a setting somewhere that allows the HOME/END to be used without pressing Fn.

Soldato
I've had several laptops with the same key layout and have never seen a setting to do that. There's normally one so the function keys take precedence over the brightness, etc. controls but nothing that affects the direction keys.

Soldato
I took delivery of the girlfriends laptop today. What an amazing little machine for the price. I just went for the lowest CPU for what she was using it for but I'm surprised how quick it is.

Man of Honour
So regret not going for this laptop when it was live on hukd :(
You can get a 10% discount code for signing up to the Lenovo newsletter (took me about 24 hours to get a code emailed). Quidco is another 5% cashback. Lenovo often have sales. I've also heard you can ask for discounts on their live chat too but not tried yet.

nam

nam

Soldato
Placed the order on the lenovo website. Says will take around 6 weeks but I’m in no rush for it.. this is for the 14” btw.

any voucher codes you can share ? I heard the stacking does not work now but still some vouchers offering over £50 off

Associate
Mine is out for delivery.. Unfortunately its a birthday present for my daughter, so wont be opened for a while, but atleast its here in time. :)

Back
Top Bottom