Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
I ended up going for the Gigabyte M28U. I only intend to use it for my PS5 so although not as good as the LG monitor it will be a good upgrade to my current 4k monitor. Will probably put the savings made by to put towards new PC parts.

Associate
After the crazy demand for 27GN950 the succesor replacement SKU is now up for general sale.

We have been told that availability for these will be better than the 27GN950 but not initially.

We have 95 units coming in at the end of April. Half of these have already been pre-ordered by people who had pre-orders on the 27GN950 whom I gave early notice they could switch.

I'll try and stop any orders being taken once we reach this initial allocation. I'll also email everyone who has an order which may fall outside of the initial allocation to let them know their wait may be longer.

Again from LG an astounding monitor which is only available at Overclockers UK and 1 other retailer in the UK.

LG 27" 27GP950-B 3180x2160 IPS NANO 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible LED Widescreen Gaming Monit @ £749.99 inc VAT

LG 27" 27GP950-B, Display Resolution 3180x2160, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type NANO IPS, HDR 600 , Height/Swivel

Only £749.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Hello,
when i placed my order for this exact monitor, i got charged £799.99. But you are stating its £749.99. Please can you tell me why i got charged extra?

Thank you in advance.

Soldato
The older 27GN950 just got a new firmware update that includes a option to turn of the deep sleep mode. Anyone here with USB connected want to chack if an update is released for this monitor?

I would myself but currently bug checking a black screen issue and I do not have the software or USB connected.

Soldato
The older 27GN950 just got a new firmware update that includes a option to turn of the deep sleep mode. Anyone here with USB connected want to chack if an update is released for this monitor?

I would myself but currently bug checking a black screen issue and I do not have the software or USB connected.

I don't think so, this is what I currently see:

lg950.png

Associate
You do if you want to control the lights and also if you ever want to update the display firmware.

The video settings work with just the display cable.
I can’t even download the software etc from the LG website, I select the appropriate link and it keeps coming up with a error, I’ve tried numerous web browsers but still the same, so even if I wanted to delete the LG ultragear and osd software just to start afresh I can’t seam to redownload the software again from the official website.

I only use the dp connection for both of my LG monitors as the hdmi ports are occupied with my ps5 and series x devices.

maybe I have to connect my external disc drive to use the LG disc that came with the monitor ?

Soldato
I can’t even download the software etc from the LG website, I select the appropriate link and it keeps coming up with a error, I’ve tried numerous web browsers but still the same, so even if I wanted to delete the LG ultragear and osd software just to start afresh I can’t seam to redownload the software again from the official website.

I only use the dp connection for both of my LG monitors as the hdmi ports are occupied with my ps5 and series x devices.

maybe I have to connect my external disc drive to use the LG disc that came with the monitor ?

How about these links

[Windows] LG UltraGear™ Control Center - version 1.70
https://gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=t67xTVxpuclaBwf5KLKpSw

[Windows] OnScreen Control - version 6.88
https://gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=inGfBLdBljipcXjTaxzfWg

Associate
both links are showing the same message "
This site can’t provide a secure connection
gscs-b2c.lge.com uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Both links worked for me, downloaded as a zip file for each.

What are these for the monitor software? useful once I get my monitor.

Back
Top Bottom