Poll: ** LG 27GP950 AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW - LIMITED AVAILABILITY **

Do you have any black screen issues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Overall the monitor is amazing. Although a couple of surprising "features" were omitted. No auto-input select, why? I had no idea I took such a basic feature for granted until experiencing a monitor without it. Also has some weird/annoying sleep issues where it loses signal and on wake up everything goes onto the first monitor before the signal on the LG is sent to the PC and recognized.

Associate
Overall the monitor is amazing. Although a couple of surprising "features" were omitted. No auto-input select, why? I had no idea I took such a basic feature for granted until experiencing a monitor without it. Also has some weird/annoying sleep issues where it loses signal and on wake up everything goes onto the first monitor before the signal on the LG is sent to the PC and recognized.
Very excited for it, still so given the recent issues that have been raised, just waiting for that magical pre-order dispatch email lol

Associate
@shankly1985 thank you for the link, no I haven’t downloaded the win10 driver, will do now
fwiw i didn't install an LG monitor driver and i guess they were downloaded via Windows Update. When i installed the LG software to test the capabilities it just seemed to work and discovered the monitor.

Here is how my monitor / driver is listed in Device Manager : https://imgur.com/tx4Yoc8

@shankly1985 since those two black screen blips i've not had it happen again. That's with two 4 and 5+ hours of single session gaming as well. How is yours getting on?

Soldato
fwiw i didn't install an LG monitor driver and i guess they were downloaded via Windows Update. When i installed the LG software to test the capabilities it just seemed to work and discovered the monitor.

Here is how my monitor / driver is listed in Device Manager : https://imgur.com/tx4Yoc8

@shankly1985 since those two black screen blips i've not had it happen again. That's with two 4 and 5+ hours of single session gaming as well. How is yours getting on?

Happened again tonight first time since I put new cable in 1st July :( 7 bloody days I thought it was fixed.

So I am now reading about other users fixing the same issue by increasing the override from Radeon settings voltage swing.

I am running 3m 1.4 display port cable its certified but I wonder if this length of cable is the reason?

Associate
Back
Top Bottom