LG OLED 2022 Thread - A2, B2, C2, G2

Associate
Be aware if you have bought that the cashback offer ended on 1st Jun. But you have until 31st July to claim it.
However for some ungodly reason you have to wait for 32 days to elapse before you can enter your claim.
So if you bought late in May you better start counting your 32 days and set some alarms or you will miss your cashback.

Associate
Big favour guys - LG said they may honour 25% discount code as Im an existing LG member. They have however asked for a screenshot of the promo email so the service team can identify the promo.

Can anyone please help with a screenie of the promo email? Obviously feel free to redact any sensitive info.

You would be saving me a fortune!

Last edited:
Soldato
Big favour guys - LG said they may honour 25% discount code as Im an existing LG member. They have however asked for a screenshot of the promo email so the service team can identify the promo.

Can anyone please help with a screenie of the promo email? Obviously feel free to redact any sensitive info.

You would be saving me a fortune!

Here is what I got, hid most of the voucher details just in case:

QHO7cZG.png

And if it helps added screenshot showing code on LG site with todays date and time still working and showing the £3.3k price

te1qeYz.png

Hopefully you get it!

Soldato
Thanks so much mate, really appreciate it!

No worries hope they sort you out with the info.

Makes it a steal ( relatively speaking) that voucher for a 77". Last year G1 still costs couple £200 or so more at other retailer then that G2 with the discount right now.

Soldato
What's the cheapest 42 inch oled?

The LG 42" is the cheapest OLED. Infact is the only option currently out.

Sony will be doing a 42" though not yet out and a fair bit steeper. Panasonic will also be doing one towards end of the year but likely also steeper. I expect both will be generally better overall TV's and likely come with heatsinks etc, panasonic supporting DV and HDR 10+ if that matters to you, but at a hefty premium.

Also some brands doing OLED gaming monitors like ASUS with the PG42UQ, but likely some ways away.

Soldato
Will do. That being said, Friday looks like hottest day of the year so far. I expect by the time I get it installed, take the C9 its replacing into the car and to my parents house will be too shattered to turn it on :cry::cry:

Soldato
Will do. That being said, Friday looks like hottest day of the year so far. I expect by the time I get it installed, take the C9 its replacing into the car and to my parents house will be too shattered to turn it on :cry::cry:

Ohhhhhh yes..................you will be far too shattered :D

I had mine up long before the old one went to a new home lol.
I havn't posted up any views on my 77 G2 yet. One thing i absolutely will say though is that anything broadcast by the BBC is PQ hell. I always thought it was, even with an 8 year old OLED. I can completely confirm that now.

Soldato
Morning all, I've got an LG 65NANO866NA which I purchased from JL at the end of 2020 but with some home improvements this will no longer fit the location, can anyone recommend a OLED 55" please?

I've got the green light from the wife to purchase an OLED so want to make sure I get it ordered asap :D

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom