Log of Peace - My Aesthetic Journey to The Peak of Mt. Olympus

So by some sort of miracle i am alive and my Craze may just be legitimate.
Mini review:
So i started off by getting a small adrenaline rush when i realised i'd just consumed a scoop of some possible unknown substance :D
Headed to the gym and could feel myself getting going (hadn't had my morning coffee). Now by no means was this some kind of enlightening experience and mrthingy is about to come and shout at me but i really did notice a difference. I cranked out a couple more reps on some things than i have done in previous weeks, didn't feel like i needed to rest for as long and generally didn't feel as fatigued towards the end of the workout.
Now considering i drink a lot of coffee and craze supposedly isn't exactly heavy on the caffeine i'd say there is something else at work there, and successfully. Partially down to placebo? Who knows. But even if so that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Anyway workout:

OHP 40kg 8 50kg 8 8 7 6 [8 6] 40kg 8 6+[2] - [] = Push press with slow negs. Was super happy with that.
Arnold press 20kg 8 8 8 - Dat burn.
Cable front,side,rear raises,raises,flys 14kg 3x8 on each. Cable front raises are so much better than DBs!
DB Shrugs 37.5kg 8 8 8

Overall pretty epic session. Got a nice pump all round.

For your time:
Miscshirt/10
u7rN4.jpg

That weight on the cable is more like 10kg in real weight :p

Another back day fuark this came around fast!

Deadlifts 60kg 8 100kg 6 120kg 2 130kg 1 140kg 1 :D 100kg 8 - that felt ****ing hard but it went up. Tried 150 didn't even move it :o will upload vids later.
Pullups bw 8 8 8
Chins bw 8 8 8
Plate row 400kg 8 6 6
Db row 35kg 8 6 5
Straight arm cable pull down 50kg 8 8 8

Arms
Arms

Ty x. Brah 2 things;

What kind of rep/weight range for upping my DL? Bearing in mind i have no desire to change to a strength type routine.

Got what feels like a massive tight spot by my right shoulder blade, kind of deep. Spent a good while rolling/balling it last night but didn't seem to get anywhere. It's most apparent when i twist my torso to the right with shoulder blade back. Thoughts?

Ty x. Brah 2 things;

What kind of rep/weight range for upping my DL? Bearing in mind i have no desire to change to a strength type routine.

Got what feels like a massive tight spot by my right shoulder blade, kind of deep. Spent a good while rolling/balling it last night but didn't seem to get anywhere. It's most apparent when i twist my torso to the right with shoulder blade back. Thoughts?
1) 6 and 5 reps, tops. If you really want to be mean to yourself do some higher rep drop sets, but getting huge contractions does great things for growth. Add more sets if you're hunting volume.

2) Sounds like it could be a rib or vertibra that needs to pop. Try K-Starr's 5 way shoulder mob (http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/10/episode-47-5-way-shoulder-front-wheel.html) and extending/rotating your upper back over a roller.

This log...

hngg.gif

Strong time off.... I am a huge phaggot. Lost a couple of lbs over xmas, goodnight sweet gains.

BB Bench 60kg 10 80kg 8 8 5 (lol) 70kg 7 6
DB Bench 30kg 8 7 7
Cable fly 23kg 8 8 8
Machine fly 50kg 8 8 8

Broceps

Happy new year and may 2013 be a prosperous year for all xox

X7tfa.jpg
Mv60g.jpg
50oON.jpg

Training shoulders the day after chest after over a week off. Not good.

OHP 40kg 10 50kg 8 7 5 :x 40kg 8 6 - Fail.
Arnold Press 20kg 8 8 8
Cable front,side,rear raises,raises,flys 14kg 3x8 on each
DB Shrugs 37.5kg 8 8 8

f2454.gif.png
WhmE2.jpg
QtDeT.png

1) 6 and 5 reps, tops
Bro you know how to make me hurt :x

One of the best gym sessions i've ever had today, just felt ****ing amazing throughout. (thanks craze :p)

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Deadlifts 60kg 8 100kg 8 110kg 5x5 80kg 8 8 60kg 8 - Strapped up for some of the 110s to work on form, amazing how much difference it makes not having to worry about grip! Was tough but i've got heavier in me for 5x5, might do again on monday. Worked on speed for the 80s. Did paused off the floor with the last 60s. Ice how on earth do you do this so heavy?!!? They almost killed me.
Pullups 8 8 7 5
DB Rows 35kg 8 8 7 30kg 10
Straight arm pulldowns 43kg 10 10 10

Arms
Arms

I think what's really holding me back from a DL pb is grip because i cant focus on just lifting that **** up. Don't like mixed but i'll strap up at the meet and aim for 160

Pre workout with anabolic lighting
http://i.imgur.com/cXWy1.jpg

post workout with no anabolic lighting
http://i.imgur.com/8Blii.jpg
**** relaxed poses :D

Clive
http://i.imgur.com/vUhoP.jpg

Hnnnnnnnnng
wMZfxh.jpg
OmwI4.jpg
curls/10
LNfOE.jpg