Log of Peace - My Aesthetic Journey to The Peak of Mt. Olympus

:D

If you want some detail (i know no one cares):

17.5kg DBs supersetted with 30kg EZ bar curls 8 6 5 with DBs 8 8 8 with bar. Should have dropped to 15s but they were in use :(

Anabolic lunch

100g white rice
200g chicken
100g tuna
2 tbsp mayo
various salad
40g cheddar

Rough macros
1100 cals 65g protein 50g fat 85g carbs

hnnnnnng

:D

If you want some detail (i know no one cares):

17.5kg DBs supersetted with 30kg EZ bar curls 8 6 5 with DBs 8 8 8 with bar. Should have dropped to 15s but they were in use :(

Anabolic lunch

100g white rice
200g chicken
100g tuna
2 tbsp mayo
various salad
40g cheddar

Rough macros
1100 cals 65g protein 50g fat 85g carbs

hnnnnnng

That is serious brocep and lunch material... I'm impressed! :)

(Y)

Might aswell log all of todays diet up while i'm at it.

Breakfast 100g oats, banana, 1 scoop whey
PWO 1 scoop whey 1 scoop dextrose
Dinner will be leftover pork roast stirfry - macros unknown

to be continued..

To be fair, whilst you 'know no one cares' about your bicep routine, it's worth including it as I'm pretty sure if people are looking for inspiration for their own workout routine they'll look at various logs to get an idea of what people are hitting for each muscle group.

That jealous is pretty solid. Although WHITE RICE!... *sigh*

kd

What's wrong with white rice?

It's something I don't eat a lot of (because unless you're willing to spend lots it's quite a processed food stuff), but there's nothing inherently wrong with it. It's slightly high GI, and a processed food but other than that it's a perfectly decent food stuff. (unless you're a paleo evangelist of course :p).

True. ;)

I prefer wild rice which botanically speaking isn't a grain, but a type of grass so bypasses that "grain" issue. However, white rice (good quality) isn't the evil people make it out to be, however, it is still a processed food, which is the only reason I eat it only on occaision. :) Other than my personal choice, I'd choose eating rice over a macdonalds or burger king.

Wild rice > brown rice in terms of nutrition. But taste is subjective, I like all types of rice - we only eat wild at home though. Unless we go to the inlaws where being Chinese means that white rice is staple! :p

Yeah, but the chinese bring so many great foods that I can cope with the white rice...

Although, I actually do all of my chinese stuff with brown rice anyway...

Where the hell do you get Wild rice? I've also heard that quinoa is supposed to be an interesting carb substitute (although I think it works better in meals that would traditionally be oat based)

kd

Back
Top Bottom