Log of Peace - My Aesthetic Journey to The Peak of Mt. Olympus

I'll eat pasta from time to time, but I tend to make my own if I'm going to eat it. If I'm going to 'treat' myself to Pasta, I might as well make it something properly special.

kd

If you stopped poncing around in the kitchen and spent that time in the gym, you'd have Pendlay rows nailed in no time. ;) :D

(Good work on making your own pasta - that's pretty awesome!)

Yes, yes, I know, you and your annoying IIFYM approach -.-

If you stopped poncing around in the kitchen and spent that time in the gym, you'd have Pendlay rows nailed in no time. ;) :D

(Good work on making your own pasta - that's pretty awesome!)

-.-

It's the weird mid back bend thing that bugs me about P.Rows. Due to my only mediocre 'feel' for my own body, I'd rather learn how to do them with someone watching who knows what it should look like. Plus, Ice was saying somethings about my shoulder mechanics during rowing which need to get sorted... That or I'll end up with shoulders more suitable to this log. I'm really hoping skillmister is one of the one's with the messed up shoulders

kd

Last edited:
It's working though ;)

That's why it's annoying, if it wasn't, I'd just laugh at him :p

Personally, I don't think I'd do so well on IIFYM... I'd end up with far too many sugars/fats (not the kind from nuts and fruit) in my diet...

Not only has this conversation wanted me to pig out... Dominos just sent me an email about some offer... It's as if they know!

kd

Last edited:
It's only as lenient as you make it. I don't eat a box of chocolates every day. In general the "worst" things i eat are bread, cheese, milk, white rice and rarely cereal. I do exaggerate to make people mad :D

For example last week the only things that spring to mind were a few pints one night, couple of glasses of coke on saturday and a shop bought sandwich/crisps on friday (which was still brown bread chicken + salad i might add).

It's just day to day i make up a fair number of calories from things that aren't seen as being totally "ideal" in some peoples eyes, namely the above foods.

As it stands the past couple of weeks i'd dropped the nuts from my diet for some reason and as a result my weight has held steady, so time to add those bad boys back in.

Last edited:
It's only as lenient as you make it. I don't eat a box of chocolates every day. In general the "worst" things i eat are bread, cheese, milk, white rice and rarely cereal. I do exaggerate to make people mad :D

For example last week the only things that spring to mind were a few pints one night, couple of glasses of coke on saturday and a shop bought sandwich/crisps on friday (which was still brown bread chicken + salad i might add).

It's just day to day i make up a fair number of calories from things that aren't seen as being totally "ideal" in some peoples eyes, namely the above foods.

As it stands the past couple of weeks i'd dropped the nuts from my diet for some reason and as a result my weight has held steady, so time to add those bad boys back in.

Lol I know the feeling of people thinking you eat crap all day long, everyone forgets the healthy salads and just remembers the damn cornflakes rofl.

No beer and pretty much no alcohol for me, rarely have chocolate either. No biscuits, or muffins. Damn I think I am doing this iifym CBL thing all wrong :D

But bro.. cornflakes are hilarious :D

Alcohol is less common now. Just limit it to when i go out although i don't really feel like i'm being limited by that. And then i'm not a binge drinker anyway so all is well.

Hey.

Leg Press 80kg 8 120kg 8 140kg 8 8 8
SLDL 60kg 8 8 8 - Not bad, bit tight above left glute
Split Squat 15kg 10 10 10
Leg Extension 50kg 12 12 12

Dips BW 8 +20kg 8 +40kg 7! +30kg 8 +20kg 8 BW 10 - Lol! Asked a guy to film the 40, told him i was expecting 2-3 reps. Mind blown.
Rope pulldown 50kg 10 10 10
bar pushdown 57kg 10 10 10

Holy ****ing tricep pump! Legs were shot too.

Vertical video syndrome even though i handed my phone to him horizontal :( And he started by taking a pic so missed the first rep.

g9uFm1T.jpg
UvSfkJ2.jpg

My goal in life is to pull a PB to 1:33 of that song. FUARK. One day.

Shoulder day :D

DB Press 32.5kg 8 6 30kg 8
Plate machine press 20kg 8 8 8 - Felt like a change
DB Shrug 40kg 12 10 10
Face pulls 63?kg 8 6 6
Side/front cable 14kg 10 10 10

Took my rings but no time today :( Maybe tomorrow.

NKOf2Yu.jpg
rwDS6Te.jpg

I don't find that weight massively heavy, certainly not straining to complete it and my torso stays rigid. It's slightly harder than the weight i used training with wolls and stoodle which was ~30kg. Same with tricep extensions etc, i can use 50kg+ here where at my old gym i maxed out at 25.

Back
Top Bottom