Mafia 3

Just give me a mafia 3 movie to watch as that's all the game is really good for to be honest, the rest just gets rather tedious and repetitive and that's when your not fighting against bugs and poor performance. What a big let down this game was.

Im holding out for a massive graphics update and a edit of the repetitive mission to be removed and just main story line ones left. Think thats wishful thinking mind.

I really wanted to persevere with this despite its bad press as I was kinda enjoying it. But since the last update I've had constant CTD's. Really annoying after you've just about completed an objective and have to back track and do it again.

So......I'm out.

Mafia Game ‏@mafiagame 28s28 seconds ago

PC Update: We just rolled out a hotfix on PC that addresses blurry rendering for some players, and other stability improvements.

1.2GB update is out now, restart Steam if you don't see it.

It does work, I just replaced the wrong .cfg >.>

You can tell it works by looking at Lincoln's jacket, the text is actually readable. Downside is you'll lose another reshade if it was a decent vibrant one and I am torn.

Really hope the modders get into the .sds files.. I'd love a root around.

Edit: OK I prefer the old reshade I had, the vibrance all over was a lot nicer than looking at some blokes jacket up close for a split second.

Last edited:
So this game is not worth getting at all?

1 & 2 were great, I remember Mafia 1 was groundbreaking along with GTA3 back in about 2002, pitty they didn't just make a game similar to that.

Back
Top Bottom