Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
Islam was created by an openly aggressive Empire building Warlord.

The main message was "Join us, Be Enslaved, or Die"

You can get an awful lot of enthusiastic new recruits that way... :/

(Especially if you have the promise of being able to exploit the Slaves every which way you might want to! )
Because the church was totally angelic in the early days..

Caporegime
Islam was created by an openly aggressive Empire building Warlord.

The main message was "Join us, Be Enslaved, or Die"

You can get an awful lot of enthusiastic new recruits that way... :/

(Especially if you have the promise of being able to exploit the Slaves every which way you might want to! )

It's posts like this that make me laugh, it really does.

But meh believe what you want to believe, I can't even summon up the energy to argue with such ignorance.

RIP to the ones who have lost their lives in such a cowardly disgusting and abhorrent way.

My heart breaks for those who have lost their loved ones last night. Of all the things to do, some mentally ill idiot decided to go and kill kids :(.

Caporegime
You really think the family don't know the beliefs and view of their terrorist relatives? Probably even know if they are actually planning something. They deserve to go as well for not telling anybody

Yes i have no idea what half my family is doing.

Do you k ow what your cousins are up to?

Caporegime
I'm not saying it's going to stop it, just minimise the amount of casualties. The alternative is what has just happened.

It happened outside secuirty.

You'd jist end up in a never ending expansion if you wanted too screen people before theyre screened etc.

Caporegime
you make a perimeter around such events and disperse them evenly rather than huge clumps coming out such a bottleneck as a door.

Errr so ro "disperse" people you eant ro shut down several blocks of the city.

As other wise you just push it to the two roads either sid eof the door

Soldato
probably not, but most muslims (at least in the west) seem to choose non-violent interpretations

like christians/jews/etc then

sadly these are the people who will suffer when the extremists who supposedly kill in their name drive us to the level of abandoning our morals.

unfortunately a minority of people don't seem to understand the basic principles of humanity that transcend race, creed or whatever god you choose to follow. not being ******** to each other should be our guiding morality.

that said, there's nothing more human than slaughter in the name of x

Soldato
More or better security is not the answer, people who have decided to kill themselves and take as many people with them will simply find a different target.
Better funding and resources for intelligence combined with early intervention and community based projects would be far more effective in preventing another tragedy!

Soldato
UK government must know a lot of the 'likely' terrorist suspects in the UK. Kick the buggerss out and even if born here, send them to an islamic based country where the morons can live out their sick dreams!

You want to essentially kick out British suspects, to god know's where? no trial, no gathering of facts or fairness - just boot them out because they ended up on a list.

Swift justice, often ends up being injustice.

Caporegime
I think you're thinking too specifically into the comment.

I'm not suggesting that blowing up kids is human nature - but violence and trying to advance your cause using it.

I'm also not suggesting that something is going to directly replace Islamic fundamentalism, rather another cause will almost certainly appear to bomb and kill innocent people even if the troubles today are solved. Before Islamic fundamentalism we had the IRA and a long list of other terrorist organizations and plotters. It's been going on for hundreds of years - for example Guy Folkes and his crew - and I doubt it's going to stop anytime soon.

You're also right the dehumanizing aspect. It seems to happen throughout history as a way of justifying the actions of those that are attacking or oppressing another group of people. Let's not pretend it's just the "bad guys" that do it though, it seems to be another part of human nature endemic to our species.

But the world is becoming less violent as societies progress, I don't think it is inevitable that something will replace it. If the rest of the world outside Europe didn't exist then the violence we experience as humans would have just been the remnants of nationalist movements/sectarian divide - i.e. ETA, the IRA etc.. and perhaps some militant communist or right wing groups. The issue being simply fringe ideologies. As we become more civilised these sorts of things are less common.

Back
Top Bottom