Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
i will find a scrub friendly way to extend combo without it, just like i did for spencer. although surprisingly i havent been hitting the scrub combo recently, but i could do the more advance stuff lol.

Associate
I'll avenge you ;)

I quite like a lot of the new characters. It wouldn't surprise me if my new team was made up of them exclusively.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Rocket Raccoon is like.

Last edited:
Soldato
artheas' record against me is like 6.5-3.5 in his favour. we are doing a ft10 set sessions until ultimate, so far he is beating me 5 sets to 1. he won his sets 10-7, 10-7, 10-6, 10-2, 10-1 and i won 10-8.

i am running spencer, wesker, ironman and a bit of hulk and sentinel for most of the games and he change his team between zero, dante, haggar, doom, akuma (am i missing anyone there?)

for some reason i beat his wolverine and phoenix but loses to hagger on point a lot...

wesker is staying in my team for good! i have put in far too much work to drop him for anyone and his corner traps and mix up is too cheap. i like spencer but there might new characters that excites me and i could play properly in umvc3 to replace him. ironman is a assist character for me and could be replaced by anyone i could play better with a similar assist.

Had some MVC3 with HYV he whooped me like 10-1

you did better than that i think. but sorry i didnt let your brother see what dark phoenix is like lol. she is far too scary to be mess around with.

Last edited:
Associate
'doing nothing' = getting hit first.
Actually, the reason might have been that you sometimes did bionic arm when i called assists for mixups. So I played a lot more cautiously, and after some more games and you weren't doing that any more, I felt free to call assists a lot again.

Best ft10 we're had so far.

Soldato
wow i think tokido got figured out. but he was unlucky in his match. flash metroid has the best low tier team, never know viewful joe can do so much damage.

EDIT: I BELIEVE IN MIKE ROSS!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
viscant's team is so cheap! wesker and hagger assist is unblockable and he fights with dark phoenix with that assist. credit to jago to crawl back from 6-1 down, but if that was in a tournament he would have lost three times over.

EDIT: i think i just saw the worst pair of players ever on a stream...probably on the same level as that cammy in devastation.

Last edited:
Soldato
10-9...after i had a 6 game win streak, i thought it was all over. hulk smash failed me at the end. i dont know if i should have sentinel at the end, but no one have a similar assist. hulk do very well with sentinel assist, but wesker cant set up his vortex with it. maybe in umvc3 i might have someone new to replace him and i will love hulk's new move and 3 hits of armor:)

need to find a way to record the dash glitch i discovered.

Last edited:
Associate
10-7 yesterday and 10-1 today, vian. I'm getting sick of my team :p
I think your best chance is with spencer, wesker, + assist. A team built around Hulk might work too, but i've adapted against him and the Noah-esque stuff doesn't work any more :D

18: 10-2
19: 10-3
20: 10-4
21: 10-0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom