Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Associate
What are Dante's lvl 3 mixups?

I'd personally prefer Dante second and Akuma last. I don't see Jam Session helping Akuma as much as Tatsu could help Dante.

Mine's just as bad as yours: Wolverine/Akuma/Sent or Wolverine/Dante/Akuma

Wolverine/Akuma/Sent is my team, Wolverine/Dante/Akuma is ravl's

Last edited:
Soldato
every one of hulk's moves are so easy to bait and punished, anyone that played a few games against him can bait him for free.

i do agree anyone that doesnt have a dominate projectile or mobility would struggle.

Associate
Yup, they look good to me too.

I'm worried Wolverine might be a bit TOO crap afterwards, but we'll see.
I also wasn't sure why Dante's hammer should be nerfed at first, but I just played an American who showed me exactly why, against She Hulk.
Wesker's nerfs are very welcome :)
Not sure why Zero's lvl 3 buster has become soft knockdown now.
Ryu might be worth picking up in UMvC3.

Hulk
st.H absorbs 3 hits now
That had better be BS lol

Man of Honour
Ah kaworu, he gets everywhere!

Wolverine is far and away the second best character in the game, so he definitely needed heavily nerfing (even though he's always been my point character since day :p).

Weskers nerfs apparently make near enough no difference.

Last edited:
Soldato
well that guy just do hyper into xfactor early, tag in magneto to continue the combo and won

flash metroid got the best ironman i have ever seen, at least his ironman can fight

Last edited:
Associate
Yea, that relaunch combo looks awesome.
And that walk up throw was quite ridiculous, in a game like MvC3. Maybe he was scared of Tron assist.

Last edited:
Soldato
alex valle made capt. america look almost playable. i think he could be quite useful in umvc3

there are more dorm than i expected. but as many wolverine, sentinel, magneto and akuma as i thought

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The mix up of tiers in Ult should be a refreshing change. Would be great not to see Phoenix, Wolverine, Akuma or Sentinel in every match.

Back
Top Bottom