****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Montreal made ME3 multiplayer, which was by far the best thing in that game. I have confidence in them to deliver at the very least a fantastic multiplayer game.

But yea, I have no expectations for the story - if it's good then great, if it's bad - well I don't care anymore - will just play the multiplayer.

I need to play MP again. I was ranked #184 in the UK for Challenge Points, but I'll have slipped down again after not playing as much.

EDIT: ooh, I haven't dropped much, still at #189 :D

Montreal made ME3 multiplayer, which was by far the best thing in that game. I have confidence in them to deliver at the very least a fantastic multiplayer game.

But yea, I have no expectations for the story - if it's good then great, if it's bad - well I don't care anymore - will just play the multiplayer.

IMO they should have left multiplayer out and concentrated more on the single player story, i LOVE all the ME games but the 3rd had a very disappointing ending

Cant wait for ME4

IMO they should have left multiplayer out and concentrated more on the single player story, i LOVE all the ME games but the 3rd had a very disappointing ending

Cant wait for ME4

I'm fine with the inclusion of Multiplayer, as long as it doesn't distract from the development of the single player. It was annoying that the single player was clearly not finished on the 3 and not properly fleshed out.

I need to play MP again. I was ranked #184 in the UK for Challenge Points, but I'll have slipped down again after not playing as much.

EDIT: ooh, I haven't dropped much, still at #189 :D
Inb4 challenge points are not a measure of skill... scrub. :p

Cant wait for ME4
Oh I agree, but ever since it became apparent (probably when ME2 was released, given the uproar there was about the direction - or rather lack of direction the story took) that they would never do a satisfactory job on ME3 story, I'm glad they added it.

Multiplayer is the single best thing about ME3 and the feature that has salvaged that game and made it well worth buying.

There was another thing about the series that bugged me.

Presumably those statue things with the long fingers and tentacled chins on Ilos were the Protheans. Yet in ME2/3 that all went out of the window when they decided the Collectors were the Protheans. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom