McDonalds Pickles - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 483 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 309 39.0%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Source for this please.

He can't provide it, as it's just not true.

Probably been fooled by the women with some old chips and burgers and surprised they still look normal, yet a uncooked potatoe has rotten. Must be preservatives. be.
It's called cooking and killing bacteria whilst at the same time lowering moisture content, so that it dries out. Most food will achieve this. Take any big standard oven chip which is oil and potatoe and leave it. Chances are it will dry out before going moldy and be "preserved".

Soldato
Wrong, the meat is classed as a Preservative there's so much crap in there.

Wrong, the meat is 100% pure beef. They, of course, do not specify which part of the animal the beef comes from, but it is 100% pure.

The main issue with mcdonald's burgers is everything else, the actual meat content is probably the 'healthiest' bit.

Associate
Gherkin liker here!

I used to work there as well, The only funny business I saw with the food prep was the occasional toasted bun getting dropped on the floor and then being placed back on the burger if the floor had been freshly mopped/dried and there were huge queues, this was a long time ago though.

It was a bit odd being there when the Atkins diet fad first hit, loads of people ordering burgers without the buns, I can understand this semi working with bigmacs, but how do they eat anything else without making a mess?

Soldato
i don't believe there gherkins.... no bs either, someone told me ages ago that there not actually gherkins, cant think of the life for me what he said they were though.

You're correct, they're actually cucumbers. I know this for a fact because I've read it straight from the bag they arrive at the store in.

Also there is no "secret ingredient" in Big Mac sauce. They're listed on the dispensing tube as with all the sauces.

The little dipping sauces are made by a company called McCormick (spl?)

Oh and the price of a large coke? - Almost all profit.

Back
Top Bottom