Men of War

So it seems for the multiplayer side of things most people are on version 1.11.3

Where on earth do we get that patch (cant find it anywhere).

Oh another thing, is anyone up for some noob coop matches. I will make a room called COBRA-UK

PW will be : overclockers

Hmmm, i have to say that i am a bit dissapointed with the multiplayer side of things. Not only are most people on a different version, it seems to dumb down the graphics quality and have a lot of slowdown.

Help please!

I'm on the Russian level where you need to sneak into a Nazi base and retrieve medical supplies for your comrade. I can't seem to find any way into the base other than through the guarded gates...

Is it like C1s ovr game?

Do you start with men and get sent reinforcments sometimes depending on the battle?

Or do you build up your army like COH?

I would love to help mate but im still stuck on the 2nd Russian mission. Starting to lose the will to live.

I finished the first mission which probably took me 3 hours to complete, Looked at the second level brief and thought OMG its the second level and they want me to defend? I can see i will have problems with this too.

Any tips from anyone???

I finished the first mission which probably took me 3 hours to complete, Looked at the second level brief and thought OMG its the second level and they want me to defend? I can see i will have problems with this too.

Any tips from anyone???

Backspace is your friend ;) You can slow down time so things are more manageable.

Backspace is your friend ;) You can slow down time so things are more manageable.

Gonna have to try that out.

I'm now on mission 3, another "defend" type mission and its driving me up the wall.

Just when you think the enemy waves are finished another load of Panzers comes over the horizon and overwhelms you.

But slowing time down sounds just the ticket. Will give that a go right now!. :p

Help please!

I'm on the Russian level where you need to sneak into a Nazi base and retrieve medical supplies for your comrade. I can't seem to find any way into the base other than through the guarded gates...

Walk right around the map, down the right side under the large rock formation, forget the the front and rear gate as there's a sneaky rear entry.

Look at your objectives and double click the binoculars, it'll show you on the map where to go, there's a fence that you cut to get in (cut scene).

Back
Top Bottom