Mercedes Benz and AMG Owners

Associate
Good question, think it’s W204, date registered is 30th April 2014 if that’s any help?

Edit: just compared pictures of them and 99% sure it’s a late W204

Associate
Picked up this SLK 350 a few weeks ago, was looking at 3.0si E85's but picked this up for the same kind of money. :D
IMG-20190727-203530.jpg

Soldato
Not the best photo. Was going to change my 2015 C Class C200 for another one (just more newer).
Decided to go for a 68 plate C300 AMG Line.

I know its nothing like what you guys are used to speedwise but damn it does put a smile on my face when I floor it :) Absolutely loving it.

I test drove a VW Arteon the other day before I bought this... and I genuinely said to myself... how can I go from a Merc back to VW.....

YD7hReXh.jpg

In the meantime, Ill just oogle over the nice photos of the faster Mercs you guys have :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Not the best photo. Was going to change my 2015 C Class C200 for another one (just more newer).
Decided to go for a 68 plate C300 AMG Line.

I know its nothing like what you guys are used to speedwise but damn it does put a smile on my face when I floor it :) Absolutely loving it.

I test drove a VW Arteon the other day before I bought this... and I genuinely said to myself... how can I go from a Merc back to VW.....

YD7hReXh.jpg

In the meantime, Ill just oogle over the nice photos of the faster Mercs you guys have :)

Lovely!

Do they do an estate c300?

I’ve come from a c63 estate to a c250, would a bit more oomph free this one

Soldato
Lovely!

Do they do an estate c300?

I’ve come from a c63 estate to a c250, would a bit more oomph free this one

Yes I believe they do! Quite a few of them were popping up on Autotrader when I was searching for the C300 Saloon.

Any reason people opt for the Estate as opposed to the Saloon aside from the obvious reason of additional space etc?

Last edited:
Soldato
Forgot to ask... I wasnt able to get mats with my car. Any idea which mats are the "official ones" that come with C Class AMG line C300s?
Or would they just still be bog standard "Mercedes Benz" written on them?

Man of Honour
The mats are part of the standard specification of the car are they not? Presumably you bought this from Mercedes, I'd be asking them for some personally!

Man of Honour
Still can’t part with my white slk 55. So booked into herts wheels for gloss black wheels, chrome delete to black, black rear spoiler and orange/copper callipers. Looking forward to seeing the result.

Soldato
My C350e is due back soon and I'm looking at replacements. The C is great for work driving myself around but it's way too cramped for family purposes now we have a baby to go with an 11 year old. I'm very tall and nobody can sit comfortably behind me.

Pretty much decided I need an E Class Estate, and given the current absence of decent lease deals and potentially high mileage for work and holidays I think I'll just buy a used E220d. I'd like a 350 but they're very expensive and quite rare.

I like high spec cars - I definitely want Comand Online because the Garmin system is woeful, and I'd like the digital dash and 360 camera. Has anyone got the Driving Assistance Pack? I really like Adaptive Cruise and the other features look good too.

Back
Top Bottom