Michael Schumacher 'Hurt In Skiing Accident'

Soldato
Im pretty sure that Lewis was just trying to express how Michael was a fighter and he will over come this :confused:

Indeed, but as usual the scum that is the daily fail decided to only post partial headline quotes putting what he said completely out of context :rolleyes:

What he actually said was:

"He's a legend in the sport, you know, who has achieved so much, a very motivated individual. So I feel like all things happen for a reason, I think that this is an experience that will really show his character and depth and even more so than any other experiences he's had."

Associate
The Daily Mail are scum, it makes complete sense now we know God chose to inflict severe brain injury upon him because he is a very motivated individual who achieved so much.

Associate
I quoted from The Telegraph, please keep up.

Lol, I saw took bloody ages to load the site on my tablet, I've not been keeping up though I assumed there was a more ambiguous Daily Mail article that he was referring too, if not, double lol.

Soldato
^ wow didn't realise it'd been that long since the accident. Hopefully we continue to hear some good news over the coming days. Not much information from a medical point of view. I wonder if 'conscious momemt' is him not tolerating intubation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom