Michael Schumacher 'Hurt In Skiing Accident'

Commissario
The reports are that he was off-piste with his son and personally I think that's pretty irresponsible of him to take a 14 year old off-piste but then Schumi has never worried about doing the responsible thing.

I'm not a fan, never have been but that doesn't stop me wishing him a full and quick recovery. I feel for his family.

Soldato
The reports are that he was off-piste with his son and personally I think that's pretty irresponsible of him to take a 14 year old off-piste but then Schumi has never worried about doing the responsible thing.

I'm not a fan, never have been but that doesn't stop me wishing him a full and quick recovery. I feel for his family.

I'm sure his son must have been a suitably experienced skier for Schumacher to take him off-piste, would have been very reckless otherwise.

Man of Honour
mSC is extremly experienced skier and from what ive seen so is his son, so off piste isnt realy anything to fret about. Its not like hes just there on holliday, he has a villa and skis often.

Commissario

I'm sure his son must have been a suitably experienced skier for Schumacher to take him off-piste, would have been very reckless otherwise.
And nobody could ever accuse Schumacher of doing anything reckless, could they? [/sarcasm]

Soldato
Skiing off piste doesn't instantly make someone wreckless. I have been skiing off piste and some of it was no different skiing to normally. Exept for a little bumpier as the snow was untouched, not only that but I seen some extremely talented young skiiers around teenage years.

Some european countries are brought up with skiing from an early age, hence the experience.

Of piste is also not always steep, you could have pretty easy runs.

Let's not jump to conclusions

Soldato
Ha. I'm sure Schumacher would be like any other parent when it comes to looking after their kids and just because he took risks on the track does not mean he would off it. May be totally wrong of course, but I can't seem him putting his son's life in danger.

Permabanned
I didn't realise people wore helmets to go skiing, lucky he did.
Although I guess we'll have to wait for a brain damage assessment before knowing just how lucky he really is.

Back
Top Bottom