Michael Schumacher 'Hurt In Skiing Accident'

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You have to imagine that there's a load of new outlets preparing for the worst :(

I hope he makes it!

V F

V F

Soldato
Seeing the rocky area 35/40 minutes ago on Sky News… Why exactly was he skiing so far of course? Looks like little mines.

Soldato
I thought the news were reporting the off piste as nothing more than an average blue run but off piste? Which quite frankly sounds pretty easy going

Need to catch up and have a proper look, guess there has been no further updates on his condition?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Finally got to speak to a doctor friend of mine, they have been following this at the hospital where she works also, and they belive that over the next few days the media reports will get worse before it gets better simply due to the nature of the injury

However...

They seem to have come to the consensus, that due to the high quality immediate care he has received, he stands a very high probability of surviving...

Permabanned
You know the news though, it loves to sensationalise and stir up the worst, just to keep you watching. That is all I'm hoping it is at least :(

Hmm, true, but...

Finally got to speak to a doctor friend of mine, they have been following this at the hospital where she works also, and they belive that over the next few days the media reports will get worse before it gets better simply due to the nature of the injury

However...

They seem to have come to the consensus, that due to the high quality immediate care he has received, he stands a very high probability of surviving...

^^I can't help but worry he'll never be the same again. That's some incredibly severe brain injuries he's suffered. Lesions, contusions... this is the kind of stuff that used to make Sid Watkins' skin crawl. :(

Man of Honour
Not a great fan of his in his racing days but he undeniably had huuuuuuge talent in his prime. I really hope he pulls through ok.

Soldato
Hmm, true, but...

^^I can't help but worry he'll never be the same again. That's some incredibly severe brain injuries he's suffered. Lesions, contusions... this is the kind of stuff that used to make Sid Watkins' skin crawl. :(

Indeed. He's a fit guy and seems to have rapidly received the best medical attention available. Although it's far from certain, his chances of pulling through must be as good as anyone's can be. But as to how much damage has already been done, or what complications may arise, only time will tell.

Soldato
Hope it all works out. He even made it to the local news channels in America, which was a surprise, given he's hardly known this side of the pond.

From what I've read, it seems probable that he'll pull thru. The unknown is whether or not he'll have complications. Fingers crossed he doesn't.

Soldato
_72009139_mir31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom