"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

This issue could come up 50 more times in 50 different cities and there would still be denial from the usual suspects.

Is it all Muslims? No obviously not. Is it all men from from Pakistan? No obviously not. Is there a disproportionate number of Pakistani men over represented in the statistics for this kind of crime? I think even the most disingenuous posters know the answer to this.

This issue could come up 50 more times in 50 different cities and there would still be denial from the usual suspects.

Is it all Muslims? No obviously not. Is it all men from from Pakistan? No obviously not. Is there a disproportionate number of Pakistani men over represented in the statistics for this kind of crime? I think even the most disingenuous posters know the answer to this.

They know the answer, they just won't admit or acknowledge it.

They know the answer, they just won't admit or acknowledge it.

Most people don't deny that pakistani men are over-represented, they instead dislike the way grifters like Tommy Robinson will use this to push their general anti islam agenda and try and tarnish a pretty large demographic based on what is still a very small minority of pakistani men.

This is where people refuse to have any sort of common sense. Saying that X group of Y demographic is statistically more likely to be involved in Z is not bigoted, racist or whatever else. Saying that all of that demographic are rapists for example would be but to ignore it is idiotic and makes it almost impossible to fix. You can say that it will prejudice people against that demographic but what the hell do you think reports like this do?

Statistics don't care about your feelings. They should 100% be used to inform your decision making on how to fix the issue and change things going forwards but without accepting the problem you cannot do that.

The fact that these communities are so tight knit and top down in their structure also means that a hell of a lot of people not directly involved will have known it was happening and turned a blind eye as well. I have no issue at all with people of any colour, religion etc coming to this country but we should really be trying to avoid the massive congregation and lack of integration from some of these groups. I feel the same way about brits abroad. Learn the language and integrate into their culture or don't live there.

Someone asked earlier if there are any Muslims speaking out against this stuff. Have a look at the Recusant Nine channel on Youtube. He's focusing on Oldham and explains all that is going on.

There needs to be people like him in these other communities in the other towns this is happening in.

At least the 9th Crusade will only need a train or bus ticket. None of that old having to schlep across Europe and hiring a ship malarkey.
What does that even mean?

Who will the 9th crusaders be? Not that lot that got drunk while supporting statues I hope. And I assume it means death to muslims?

What we need is better/more funded and trained police and social services along with better housing and schools.

What does that even mean?

Who will the 9th crusaders be? Not that lot that got drunk while supporting statues I hope. And I assume it means death to muslims?

What we need is better/more funded and trained police and social services along with better housing and schools.

Perhaps some dedicated council funded knocking shops so they don't have to use the upstairs of the takeaway, or the back of private hire cabs? Get them jobs INSIDE schools and care homes, no waiting around outside for hours? State funded abortions for their prey so they can be back in action sooner? Arson training?

Throwing money at criminals, making their criminality easier and more comfortable, Jeez, how did we not see the answer, thanks Tony!

Tony Edwards' election manifesto folks :) I prefer Tommy's ...

Last edited:
Perhaps some dedicated council funded knocking shops so they don't have to use the upstairs of the takeaway, or the back of private hire cabs? Get them jobs INSIDE schools and care homes, no waiting around outside for hours? State funded abortions for their prey so they can be back in action sooner? Arson training? Throwing money at criminals, making their criminality easier and more comfortable, Jeez, how did we not see the answer, thanks Tony!

Tony Edwards' election manifesto folks :) I prefer Tommy's ...
Or stop being silly and just campaign for more police and better social services?

Sorry you prefer what over my: More police to arrest criminals and better social services to protect the victims?

You must have a pretty massive imagination if you managed to read any of your post between the lines from my post.

Last edited:
Or stop being silly and just campaign for more police and better social services?

Sorry you prefer what over my: More police to arrest criminals and better social services to protect the victims?

My preference is less or no more immigration from countries with stone age religious beliefs and the home of radicals declaring holy war on the west. Cheaper and helps solve the population problem.

My preference is less or no more immigration from countries with stone age religious beliefs and the home of radicals declaring holy war on the west. Cheaper and helps solve the population problem.

But they are already here. Some of them will have been second generations. It isnt their colour or religion that makes them do it it is their lack of morals and they need to be locked up.

That goes for other posters too. There are posters like Tony who seem to take some bizarre glee in minorities being the victims of racist attacks by white people, or when white people commit a high profile crime.
If it's a minority that has done something negative he's in with the deflections and the whataboutery.

That is the sort of behaviour that led to things like the lack of action that we've seen in this instance, although I think it's more through apathy or fear than whatever it is he suffers from. Like I said at the start of the thread, I'd love to see those who turned a blind eye held accountable. It is unforgivable.
What a thoroughly pointless post concidering the last few posts. Liked by the usual suspects I see and made a laughing stock by the posts of the other usual suspects after. You may care about the victim Dis86 but a lot of posters in this thread dont give a toss about them.

It has basicaly turn into an anti immigration and anti muslim thread. Being anti sexual abuse I can get well behind but this? No.

Last edited:

All of which means nothing if the political will to enforce the Law equally doesn't exist.

That is where the system failed, not due to lack of funds or lack of police numbers/training or even lack of awareness - the system failed because one or more person in a position of power (don't know who yet) told the Police at the top level "DO NOT INVESTIGATE THIS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON......" and the reason the Inquiry gave for that order was to avoid "Inflaming Racial Tensions" - Thats the reason this was allowed to happen, it was a political decision and without that being stamped out and the people involved in giving & carrying out that order jailed (whoever they are), NOTHING will change.

All of which means nothing if the political will to enforce the Law equally doesn't exist.

That is where the system failed, not due to lack of funds or lack of police numbers/training or even lack of awareness - the system failed because one or more person in a position of power (don't know who yet) told the Police at the top level "DO NOT INVESTIGATE THIS FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON......" and the reason the Inquiry gave for that order was to avoid "Inflaming Racial Tensions" - Thats the reason this was allowed to happen, it was a political decision and without that being stamped out and the people involved in giving & carrying out that order jailed (whoever they are), NOTHING will change.

That's already been explained several times in this thread. Including to people who have allegedly read the report and then mysteriously disappeared after a section of the report countered their claims...
Unfortunately like I have also said, some people here are like those who didn't pursue these criminals.

It was probably more a tactical decision by the police but a political one by some of those in authority positions but not because of the reason you lot think. Hopefully they will up their game now but with still limited resources the police and social services are pretty hampered.

As the police said they had little evidence to prosecute and a lot of the girls claimed it wasnt happening.

If I recall one of the investigations was being hampered by it involving a criminal gang that the police wanted for other things at the time. Dont get me wrong I do blame the police and the social services for this, I also put the full blame of the actions on the sick indiviuals that did this.

What I dont do is blame islam or migration for this. This is men that perpetrated these crimes and over worked public servants that dealt badly with it.

Last edited:

You must have a pretty massive imagination if you managed to read any of your post between the lines from my post.

Bang on: this is a policing and social services issue.

Then why was it at its peak before police numbers and social services were cut?
Cut from not enough to way more than not enough now. Is why.

Its like no one remembers the state of rape convictions. Or should I say the women that falsified rape claims, in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom