"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

Its like no one remembers the state of rape convictions. Or should I say the women that falsified rape claims, in this thread?
absolutely nothing to do with the thread again, you might have a point if the organizations involved were scared of being labelled misandrists (instead of a lack of evidence in actual rape cases)

absolutely nothing to do with the thread again, you might have a point if the organizations involved were scared of being labelled misandrists (instead of a lack of evidence in actual rape cases)
Well it depends what this thread is about. If it is about muslims then yes you are right. If it is the incompetence of the police and other public bodies to prosecute sex crimes then it is all about it. Which of those is this thread about?

Well it depends what this thread is about. If it is about muslims then yes you are right. If it is the incompetence of the police and other public bodies to prosecute sex crimes then it is all about it. Which of those is this thread about?
You seem to be purposely ignoring the main reason this was allowed to go on for decades. For what reason I honestly have no idea, but by doing so you are no better then the officials that allowed it to perpetrate for so long.

Guardian: "Issues were not investigated because of nervousness about race"
BBC: "Agencies blamed children for the abuse they suffered, not the perpetrators, and exploitation was not investigated because of "nervousness about race".
DM: "Police and council officials in Telford 'ignored' abuse over fears investigating Asian men would 'inflame racial tensions'"

How many times does it has to be stated, they're weren't incompetent, it was a conscious decision? Its really not getting through your skull, is it?

It was probably more a tactical decision by the police but a political one by some of those in authority positions but not because of the reason you lot think.

Seen as I'm continually directly quoting Tom Crowther QC, who interviewed the victims, the council, the Police and various Government members (something YOU haven't done) before writing his report where he specifically said the decision was made to prevent "Inflaming Racial Tensions" I'd say that it is YOU who, yet again, either does not have the mental capacity to understand simple, plain English or, and I find this far more likely, it is YOU who is continually deliberately lying about "the reason" for some reason.

So which is it Tony, unintelligent or a liar, it can only be either one of those two?

Then why was it at its peak before police numbers and social services were cut?

Police and social worker numbers are one thing.

Internal procedures and decision making is another.

If bodies are not carrying out their duty correctly, all the numbers on the world won't make a difference.

What is probably needed is a protocol on how investigations are handled, and how a decision to not investigate/ discontinue is signed off and recorded.

Unless that exists, this can happen again.

and I find this far more likely, it is YOU who is continually deliberately lying about "the reason" for some reason.

So which is it Tony, unintelligent or a liar, it can only be either one of those two?
I have already said the police and public services are to blame. What I am not doing, which I think is the real problem here is blaming their religion/race for them being like it.

Police and social worker numbers are one thing.

Internal procedures and decision making is another.

If bodies are not carrying out their duty correctly, all the numbers on the world won't make a difference.

What is probably needed is a protocol on how investigations are handled, and how a decision to not investigate/ discontinue is signed off and recorded.

Unless that exists, this can happen again.

But you blamed the numbers, not the methods.

I have already said the police and public services are to blame. What I am not doing, which I think is the real problem here is blaming their religion/race for them being like it.

From my memory of incontrovertible science and maths, I think if you divide the number of events (assaults, rapes and grooming in Telford, in this scenario) by the ethnicity (and / or religion) of the perpetrators, you will get an answer you will find hard to argue with, unless you're one of the "the world is flat, they're all wrong" types ;) Which I think could well be the case with these arguments, to be frank... :)

Thats a given but what are the reasons you think they did this type of thing?

Culture/religion is obviously quite probably a factor. If you're expected to marry someone from your community but you're not allowed to date/get laid by dating those women - they're strictly controlled by parents etc.. then you'll maybe look elsewhere.
If you have a belief system that "others" people who are not of your religion or from your community and says that those women are available for you, they don't matter... and they're infidels so whatevs then there's your motivation and your moral frameworks that says passing around some teenage runaway among your mates, cousins, uncles etc.. is fair game.

Thats a given but what are the reasons you think they did this type of thing?

One has to assume that as they were all, or by far the vast majority, (unless the media and I have missed something), white girls, and not of similar ethnic origin, they either thought little of the sensibilities of them, or they discovered they craved violent and coercive sex with multiple men of mainly Pakistani origin.

But as huge numbers have cried claims of rape, assault, drugging, coercion, arson and even murder, I think the latter unlikely. Which leaves me to assume the former is the answer. May I wonder what your obsequious answer to this conundrum might be?

Back
Top Bottom