"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

One has to assume that as they were all, or by far the vast majority, (unless the media and I have missed something), white girls, and not of similar ethnic origin, they either thought little of the sensibilities of them, or they discovered they craved violent and coercive sex with multiple men of mainly Pakistani origin.

But as huge numbers have cried claims of rape, assault, drugging, coercion, arson and even murder, I think the latter unlikely. Which leaves me to assume the former is the answer. May I wonder what your obsequious answer to this conundrum might be?
Ive read that loads of times and still not sure what you are really trying to say.

This video is quite good re: rape and Islam, it's not exactly helpful that the supposed ideal man, Mohammed had a child bride and was a rapist.

See for example 2:30 exception for women captives... rape is permitted in Islam

Ive read that loads of times and still not sure what you are really trying to say.

I'm a mechanic, not an English language teacher, so I am sorry, I cannot help you there Tony.

But a big gut feeling tells me that you, and your your ilk, are trying to goad people here into some explosive and ultra controversial reply in order to have a thread you are finding difficult, if not impossible to sway to your cause, shut down.

i won't rise to it and oblige you. And to be honest, your attempts are pretty obvious, puerile, and doing your cause no favours at all.

Last edited:
I have already said the police and public services are to blame. What I am not doing, which I think is the real problem here is blaming their religion/race for them being like it.

I generally agree with you, and I think I do here but you're not stating your case that well and I think that there has to be a frank discussion about why there seems to be a repeat of similar crimes from a similar demographic. Certainly, if the police and social services hadn't failed so spectacularly then that would mean these crimes didn't escalate in number and severity but we also need to ask why it does seem to be certain demographics who are often involved. And, we need to break the idea that it’s racist to ask questions and investigate.

What is clear is that there is a problem with sexual assaults, sexual abuse and rape across this country. The common denominator is men. However, there also seems to be a larger than average instance of certain demographics committing and being involved in more organised incidents of these crimes. Certainly, in the Telford incident, it was largely ignored due to not wanting to incite racial tensions but there were other reasons. Namely, not believing the victims, blaming the victims, thinking they had it coming or were complicit. All of these victim blaming reasons are junk, and it's very sad that people in this thread seem to be repeating these messages and blaming the victims.

It's certainly not the case that all Muslims are rapists and the idea that the community has to speak out against it is interesting but flawed as the usual racists in this thread aren't ever the ones speaking out against those who do it from their communities. Instead, they are the ones who blame the victim. Most Muslims, like most religious people, are pretty moderate and tolerant of the society they live in and I don't think that's any different. That's usually forgotten by the usual suspects.

I will add though that I'm certain that there are large numbers of indigenous rapists and sexual abusers. Hell, you only have to look at your local church and sports teams to find evidence of it. There’s a huge rape culture in this country, whenever I’ve suggested it I’ve been laughed at but it’s there. That needs to be addressed as well. Unfortunately the flag shaggers don’t want to talk about that.

<BIG SNIP>

Unfortunately the flag shaggers don’t want to talk about that.

The flag shaggers? I presume the English flag is not one you'd embrace? I like me flag mate, (just like others like their religious scripts). Religion and nationality are strong aphrodisiacs. It's when the base disparities between them meet the trouble starts. When an introduced catalyst starts an unwanted reaction it's madness to bring more to the mix.

Reactions: bol
we also need to ask why it does seem to be certain demographics who are often involved. And, we need to break the idea that it’s racist to ask questions and investigate.

It's certainly not the case that all Muslims are rapists and the idea that the community has to speak out against it is interesting but flawed as the usual racists in this thread aren't ever the ones speaking out against those who do it from their communities. Instead, they are the ones who blame the victim. Most Muslims, like most religious people, are pretty moderate and tolerant of the society they live in and I don't think that's any different. That's usually forgotten by the usual suspects.
No one is suggesting its 'all Muslims', however there is a very real problem with rape and Islam, as Dowie stated its allowable under certain aspects of Islamic law, its not 'ist or 'phobic to question why this is. The same people that will cry racism when people ask these questions don't have any problem bringing up and talking about the issues the Catholic church has had around pedophilia, quite simply because Islam is seen as an ethnic religion and Catholicism is seen as a white religion (even though its only around 33% of the catholic population that is of white European descent).

People really need to stop focusing on issues through the prism of race, it does no one any favours.

There’s a huge rape culture in this country, whenever I’ve suggested it I’ve been laughed at but it’s there. That needs to be addressed as well. Unfortunately the flag shaggers don’t want to talk about that.
Probably because there's no such thing as a 'rape culture', its a stupid buzzword phrase that certain people like to throw about. Rape is a heinous, evil act and is rightly punished if someone is found guilty of committing it.

Indeed, just to bring some balance and perhaps some needed light heartedness to this sad tale, I have no qualms about bringing the current deviances of retired members of the C of E to the forums' attention. Luckily, in this sad and pathetic case, the only victim was Britain's much loved Henry...

"A retired vicar has been put on the sex offenders’ register after he was caught getting intimate with a Henry Hoover.

John Jeffs, 74, was wearing just a pair of ladies stockings and the vacuum’s nozzle, which he was thrusting into, when he was caught by a churchgoer who was attending a talk about Asperger’s syndrome.

They described how he was ‘standing between two dark chairs, thrusting into a Henry Hoover’ at the Baptist Centre in Middleton Cheney, Northamptonshire.

They said that even though he saw them, Jeffs continued pushing his groin towards the Henry – famous for its relentless and powerful suction"

:)

I'll get me coat...

What a surprise... and the original issue was in part the result of people in authority covering up/worried about optics etc.

On a national level this is why the likes of Mr. Putin sees the West as weak. Without totally Draconian intervention this situation isn't ending any time soon, such refusals from councils with very high ethnic councillor levels, will become the norm. The situation needs intervention from a far higher level, and the continued importation of unknowns in rubber boats, and unskilled, low IQ, high risk immigration from backward countries needs curtailing totally.

To bring this screaming back on to the topic:

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/20279937.opposition-calls-public-inquiry-cse-defeated/
https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/20279937.opposition-calls-public-inquiry-cse-defeated/
Oldham council vote AGAINST a public inquiry in to CSE in the town.

Yet ANOTHER Labour controlled town, this one trying it's damnedest to continue to hide the crimes and those responsible.

They are simply mirroring what we see at Westminster, why should we expect local politicians to be any different from national ones? They all lie and cover their own arses where they can.

They are simply mirroring what we see at Westminster, why should we expect local politicians to be any different from national ones? They all lie and cover their own arses where they can.

So you are admitting that the Labour councillors in Oldham are conjoined with the rapists and groomers of white girls, and facilitating their escape from justice. You see it as no different to Boris having an illicit birthday cake, or Starmer an illicit beer. Just covering their collective backsides?

So you are admitting that the Labour councillors in Oldham are conjoined with the rapists and groomers of white girls, and facilitating their escape from justice. You see it as no different to Boris having an illicit birthday cake, or Starmer an illicit beer. Just covering their collective backsides?

I see no difference between local and national politicians. I didn't bring party politics into this, you did. Clearly terrible mistakes were made at the top of several organisations for terrible reasons.

We're now on Page 8! Someone mentioned something about winning a GPU at page 10? :D

There needs to be a proper investigation into this.

I remember the Imams and Muslim Communities condemning these actions. Let's not paint an entire group of people with the same brush.

But we cannot accept that religion is not a factor here. It's a factor. Tied in to the culture as well. But they are NOT the only factors. Just like how priests "bless" altar boys in Catholicism (and those bishops in the Vatican what with their hardcore gay orgies), but I digress. So many factors, and these need to be identified, connected, and acknowledged as such.

But we cannot accept that religion is not a factor here. It's a factor.

Yes we can. The only connection might have been that most were muslim but they didnt do it because of their religion just like priests dont do it because of their religion.

This was child prostitution plain and simple.

Yes we can. The only connection might have been that most were muslim but they didnt do it because of their religion just like priests dont do it because of their religion.

This was child prostitution plain and simple.
I can see where you're coming from, but this case is far from being simple.

India has the best culture.

my ex a female used to talk to Indians on the internet like random ones.... she was always obsessed by hindu crap and wanted to visit there alone as a woman.

always told her she'd get raped.... everyone knows what it's like there...

aren't they mostly Hindu? so it's just just Islam it's that part of the world around India/pakistan/afghanistan

Its a cultural thing, that doesn't fit well with the anti Muslim rhetoric though. Priests didn't rape children because they were Catholic, they did it because there was a culture of it in the Catholic Church and the Church covered it up for hundreds of years. These men do it because their culture doesn't respect women and young white girls. Its like an extreme case of "she's asking for it" which used to be prevalent in our own culture not that long ago if a women was dressed in anything remotely revealing. Honour killings aren't religious but cultural.

Back
Top Bottom