Motorsport Manager

Soldato
When you say the car stats carry over, which stats are they, the parts you mean? So your top rated parts you have carry over to next year but just appear as the standard ones?

Yeah I think so :p It apparently takes your two top parts stats from the previous season, and every part is that stat level the next season.

I'm also heading up ZRT and am into my fourth season with them. I haven't won a season yet.

I feel I cheated a little - I used Rodrigues :p

Man of Honour
10th
The thing is that your results change a lot depending on the rules. Make sure you try and use rules that will benefit you in the next season (don't accept points for top 6 if you are at the mid/end of the pack). If you have a weaker car try and get stock parts. etc.

Agreed, it massively helped after season 1 having gearbox development frozen. I save up most of my votes for the important rule decisions.

Associate
F1 Manager. Pah. Some of us remember Grand Prix Manager (and GPM2).

I think there was an MSDOS manager game too, but I can't remember too many details about it.

I think the MS-DOS game was f1 manager Pro. I love that game. Probably the best Motorsport management game ever IMOP. Wish they could modernise that for Windows 10.

Soldato
OP
On my 10th season. It's by far my most successful

It's also still possible for me to win my first team and driver title. Thought I doubt I'll be able to win. Fusco and Sadat just wont give up.

My team -

Annoyingly, Webb wont sign a new contract with us. The spoilt brat... After everything I've done for him.

Man of Honour
Somehow won the WCC in my first asia cup season. Didn't start so well, but we developed the car quickly throughout the season. Will stay for at least another season to build up my HQ and staff.

Associate
I went with archer BMC. In my 4th season still in European championship but top at the moment. I'm using Kareem Shah as no.1 driver and Gaston Renou as second driver. Seems a good combination at that level. I did win the drivers championship with Shah in my second season then points rules changed and he finished second the following season. My team also finished second thanks to double points in the last race of the season.

Soldato
Update landed. 2.5gb presumably for the GT DLC as wekll as other things.

Just had my first race post patch. 5 crashes and 1 retirement. Most I've ever seen is 2 cars out of the race.
Has had time penalties added too and now I have qualifying too (Euro series)

Soldato
Just bought this game - plugging my way thru season 2 in the lower tiers. Enjoying it - something different.

Can't wait to get rid of my two drivers at the end of the season!!! useless!!

Back
Top Bottom