NEARLY 2 WEEKS WAITING: Nissan GT-R is finally mine!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Ooo what exhaust?

Went for a SVM 102mm.

The note is perfect, deep and heavy, however it isn't loud enough apart from on WOT, maybe replacing the downpipes will fix that, but that involves either a) having custom mapping done or b) going to a stage 4.25 with 1100cc injectors.

Or...

Unsilenced rear section...

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
This might be the most short lived exhaust on a car ever.

Have driven it around all day, but decided I dont like it.

On WOT right at the high end of the RPMs jesus its orgasmic, but it feels a bit too mute the rest of the time. I get to enjoy the turbo noises a lot more, but, I dont think i'll be keeping it :(

Soldato
This might be the most short lived exhaust on a car ever.

Have driven it around all day, but decided I dont like it.

On WOT right at the high end of the RPMs jesus its orgasmic, but it feels a bit too mute the rest of the time. I get to enjoy the turbo noises a lot more, but, I dont think i'll be keeping it :(

I saw the the price on it. If you're not happy definitely take it off. This is why I myself am in a dilemma on what system I want for my diesel.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Spent the afternoon at Litchfeilds tweaking the mapping and going for blasts around the local roads/motorway. It's absolutely spot on now, the power delivery is just out of this world.

Listed the exhaust up for sale ha. Going for something louder :D

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Cant wait for you to take me in this! :D

Whens the next meet, is it the pod?! Or Curby, though thats a bit **** for my car as I cant really get the power down on it :(

To be honest need somewhere like that airfield from 2 weeks ago where I can get the power down.

OcUK Staff
Whens the next meet, is it the pod?! Or Curby, though thats a bit **** for my car as I cant really get the power down on it :(

To be honest need somewhere like that airfield from 2 weeks ago where I can get the power down.

Its AWD and GTR am sure it can put the power down fine, just floor it and hold on. :D

OcUK Staff
Haha :D Am doing donnington on 21'st if you were interested?

Which month, which organiser? Link please, I will come, ideally needs to be M3 but still not changed brakes so don't think they are safe for another track day unless I go and simply coast it, but will probably take Mustang. If July is our sprint day not the 24th so few days later?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Which month, which organiser? Link please, I will come, ideally needs to be M3 but still not changed brakes so don't think they are safe for another track day unless I go and simply coast it, but will probably take Mustang. If July is our sprint day not the 24th so few days later?

July :)

Ah, you cant see the link probably. Will message on book of faces.

Id suggest if you wanted to get in, book early as a week or 2 before the event it will fill up almost overnight, I made that mistake about doing silverstone :(

Here: http://www.bookatrack.com/event-calendar

Friday 21st July.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
I need a louder exhaust, not because of what youd think either, I need it to let me know how frikkin fast i'm going.

Was just driving on the way back and looked down to see, well, lets just say when you can cruise at my TV drag speed, and not feel it or hear it, scary stuff :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom