Netflix: Drive to Survive

Caporegime
The Roman Grojean episode was heart wrenching. What an absolute legend, and so gutted his efforts and allegiance to Haas meant nothing.
Ditched in favour of sponsor demands.
One of the few nice genuine guys on the grid
He’s still going to get his Mercedes test and has signed with Andretti Autosport for a full Indycar season including the Ovals. He’s up against Colton Herta though, one of the favourites for the title this season.

Caporegime
if Netflix have any sense then they shouldn't need to make anything up for season 4. Just break up the last 4 races into 8 episodes and that is season 4 done!
Will Buxton said they’d finished their last interviews for DTS last week. They’re really milking it this time. I wonder what fictional rivalry they’ll manufacture this time?

Man of Honour
Will Buxton said they’d finished their last interviews for DTS last week. They’re really milking it this time. I wonder what fictional rivalry they’ll manufacture this time?

Can’t stand the guy. They’ll no doubt manufacture a load of nonsense that isn’t needed and will gloss over much of the actual drama.

Soldato
Strangely enough I’m struggling to get excited about it. We already know the ending and it still royally pees me off every time I think about it. I’m sure I’ll still watch it though..

Soldato
Last year I re-subscribed to Netflix for a month to binge watch Drive to Survive, and some other stuff, not gonna bother this time but I'm sure I'll watch it the next time enough stuff builds up for me to subscribe again :p

Associate
Strangely enough I’m struggling to get excited about it. We already know the ending and it still royally pees me off every time I think about it. I’m sure I’ll still watch it though..

This is me! Cant watch any highlights from last year as my blood boils. :p

Commissario
Did either of you actually read the review itself or just the headline? I didn't even look at the number of stars or that headline, just saying what I took away from the review itself. To me, it didn't seem very positive.

Caporegime
Did either of you actually read the review itself or just the headline? I didn't even look at the number of stars or that headline, just saying what I took away from the review itself. To me, it didn't seem very positive.

Yeah, I read it. It's a distinctly positive review throughout. If there's stuff you don't like about what it says about the season, far enough, that's personal taste. But it seems weird to cite an overwhelmingly positive review as "Not the best review" without further comment.

Back
Top Bottom