Netflix here we go again.

Soldato
Am going change my netflix password today and wait to see if i hear from anyone :cry: :cry: :cry:

There should only be two members of my family that should have had my password, But i have never changed it and i joined netflix when first came out..

Last edited:
Soldato
You could pretend Netflix done it and say you need 4.99 to add an extra account.
Think of this as a bonus money scheme for those sharing and the other person is not paying anything towards the bill. :D
One of them members of my family is a 14 year old.. There no way i be getting any money of her ;) and she really the only one that watches stuff on netflix

Last edited:
Soldato
It will be interesting to see how this pans out. If it fails other companies won’t try it but if it’s successful then I bet other companies will follow.
It has already worked for Netflix in other territories, they of course see an initial fall in subscribers but the bounce back has been pretty quick in places like Canada where they now have a higher number of subscribers than before the new rules came in and improved revenue. The streaming market is due a shake up as there are too many players for it to survive as it is now, the real question is who will blink first and be the casualty that starts a consolidation, I've always thought Netflix was vulnerable as it doesn't have the back catalogue of some of the other players but it seems to be holding it's own pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom