Netflix here we go again.

Caporegime
Some of us never stopped using torrents. Nor did I succumb to the streaming and/or subscription viewing culture either, unless you count YouTube.
Happy to pay for Netflix when making good content. It's only started to slip for me recently.

So might be time to take a month of amazon on free trial.
Can probably finish off amazons. Decent stuff in a month.

Really hope Netflix start making some of the stuff I like. Because it's dried up!

Soldato
Tbh this last two weeks there been some series I have enjoyed but I normally binge watch things so like for a week I get content and then don't watch anything again for a few months. Seasons 2 of Sweet Tooth was great. Was disappointed by Fubar though with Arnold Schwarzenegger in. Tulsa King with Stallone on Paramount is worth a watch though in comparison.

Last edited:
Soldato
Some of us never stopped using torrents. Nor did I succumb to the streaming and/or subscription viewing culture either, unless you count YouTube.
This,

My idiot brother coughs up £80+ a month for Sky and various other steaming platforms for years. I've been torrenting for 2 decades.

Permabanned
This,

My idiot brother coughs up £80+ a month for Sky and various other steaming platforms for years. I've been torrenting for 2 decades.

Which is the illegal route. If I subscribed to sky I would never use streaming platforms but then again if I ended up with sky I would need a tv licence.

A single streaming service is the cheapest option by far but people want as much as they can for cheapest value.

I’ll stick to my YouTube Free and Netflix Subscription.

Soldato
Which is the illegal route.
Anyway.png

Associate
fwiw i think netflix is worth £10.99 per month for the ad free service, i go halves with another family member in the same household. i subscribe to prime too but hardly use anything other than the delivery perks it gives. about chips/takeaways etc, i pay under £11 something for a large margherita pizza plus 2 boxes of chips, delivered :D

Back
Top Bottom