Netflix here we go again.

For the sake of 5.99 per month?

You all homeless or something

We can't all live in a mobile home Gary. Some of us have houses made of brick and mortar not calcium carbonate. And the costs of living in those houses have gone up quite abit. I don't think netflix could have chosen a worse time to introduce it tbh.

We can't all live in a mobile home Gary. Some of us have houses made of brick and mortar not calcium carbonate. And the costs of living in those houses have gone up quite abit. I don't think netflix could have chosen a worse time to introduce it tbh.
So they should have waited until you can all afford several holidays again and couldn't afford a netflix account as well. Life is full of choices.

Just been looking at what's on apple TV. Not sure I'm going to bother signing up. Nothing I've seen interests me at all.

Was sure they had something I wanted to watch. But can't find it. Maybe it was prime.

Just been looking at what's on apple TV. Not sure I'm going to bother signing up. Nothing I've seen interests me at all.

Was sure they had something I wanted to watch. But can't find it. Maybe it was prime.
That’s the problem with most of these subscription services. Very little actually interests us, we’ve had free Apple TV for months and only watched Ted Lasso and probably won’t watch anything else. Netflix is absolutely pants and has been for a while and Disney is worth a month before you get through what you actually want to watch.

Probably going to take this up. Will get through everything with ease in this time

How does apple TV even work?

There's no apple TV app on android? How do you watch it without an app?
It is available on certain non apple devices, so depends what you are using to watch?

Currently have a 5 months free sub and can use the app on my Nvidia Shield. Blackbird is phenomenal and Ted Lasso is pretty decent. Tbh I've not had a proper look through to see what's on there.

Netflix ill probably watch The Last Kingdom movie then cancel with a view to signing up again another time.

It is available on certain non apple devices, so depends what you are using to watch?

Currently have a 5 months free sub and can use the app on my Nvidia Shield. Blackbird is phenomenal and Ted Lasso is pretty decent. Tbh I've not had a proper look through to see what's on there.

Netflix ill probably watch The Last Kingdom movie then cancel with a view to signing up again another time.

Only have my android phone.
I only really watch fiction and doesn't seem like there's anything there. And I'll probably forget to cancel.

Do you have a smart TV?

I've just signed up and can watch via my TV, or on my lappy/desktop PC.

No. My tv is too old for that.
I'd need to cast from my phone on chrome browser to my chromecast (not even sure if 5.1 works that way)

Mr negative.
And judging all the content before even watching.
And you can cancel straight away and still have your 5 months free.
I think I saw one thing that looked worth a watch. But if you can sign up and cancel immediately probably no harm in trying.

Back
Top Bottom