Netflix here we go again.

No. My tv is too old for that.
I'd need to cast from my phone on chrome browser to my chromecast (not even sure if 5.1 works that way)

I think I saw one thing that looked worth a watch. But if you can sign up and cancel immediately probably no harm in trying.

Just had a look and it says my next renewal date is 4th Nov 23, not bad!

I only signed up to watch Ted Lasso, sure I'll find summat else to watch though.

Was going to get a s95b but it's too expensive when my TV works fine.

Planning on buying a van soon. And they are expensive! So can't justify a TV.
I was going to suggest to buy one of those freeview boxes people used to buy (just make sure it has apps), though the prices seem to have shot up.

Does your tv have any hdmi ports? If so, and you have a good wifi signal, you can use chromecast as a way to get netflix and other apps on your tv.

Fire stick is cheap and has all the apps, you can sell it when you get a new TV.

Been said already but apple do some genuinely decent shows, just not many of them.

I was going to suggest to buy one of those freeview boxes people used to buy (just make sure it has apps), though the prices seem to have shot up.

Does your tv have any hdmi ports? If so, and you have a good wifi signal, you can use chromecast as a way to get netflix and other apps on your tv.

Yeah have a chrome cast and it works great with Netflix. Even using Google assistant voice it works.

Its just apple TV doesn't have an android app so doesn't work with chrome cast.

Yeah have a chrome cast and it works great with Netflix. Even using Google assistant voice it works.

Its just apple TV doesn't have an android app so doesn't work with chrome cast.

It's weird because there is an Apple TV app for Android on the newer Chromecast with Android TV as I have it on that.

The Chromecast with Android TV is a fantastic thing to add to any TV TBH.

Back
Top Bottom