New Gaming Rig Advice..

Associate
OP
Right so I had to re install GTA because I moved a file and it corrupted so I re installed it. Anyway before I fired it up I thought I'd mess around with a few settings that are meant to be provide smoother gameplay. Turning off anything to do with DVR for example in the regedit and put the performance in advanced settings to "adjust for best performance". Just replayed the first mission on GTA V again and it was absolutely perfect, no jittering at all. I was averaging 120fps on Ultra!! 60 degrees on the GPU and 98% usage again. Well happy!

Soldato
Just replayed the first mission on GTA V again and it was absolutely perfect, no jittering at all. I was averaging 120fps on Ultra!! 60 degrees on the GPU and 98% usage again. Well happy!
That is impressive FPS for GTA V - this build seems to fit your gaming needs very well.

(ignore Rust - from what I googled - god awful game. Even the 'early access programmers' with their shi**y optimisation are clearly willing you not to play it. :p)

Soldato
Solid board, decent clocking potential and seller has solid feedback.

Plus he has the socket cover.

Snipe - it's a lousy time for the seller - you may get it sub £70

Soldato
Looked - but can't see any - last one was in late April. But some members do titles such as 'Clear Out' - and i haven't got time to check content of ambiguous titles - loads of them. So there could be other for sale.

However, there is a separate wanted forum where you can make requests - and suspect you would get a positive response if you asked if anyone wanted to sell a z77.

Get posting on the general discussion forum if you miss out in this board - seriously - it won't take you long to get the 1000 that you need.

Or comment on some Project Logs - just don't spam indiscriminately. ;) Project Log forum is excellent for browsing if you like building PCs - i rarely comment but enjoy looking at quality, enthusiast builds.

Back
Top Bottom