New Star Trek series - 2017

Man of Honour
A mediocre episode. I can't stand the Klingons. They are just so badly done. The only character I love watching is the captain. He's excellent.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
It isn't good. It isn't bad. It's incredibly average but I'm sure it will grow. 1st series has a lot of character building to do. Hopefully that will start properly soon too :p

It'll get there, the first season of TNG wasn't exactly stellar either especially the first couple of episodes.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
I'm hoping when they come back from the mid season hiatus they will see sense & ditch the spoken Klingon, only wheel it out for "ceremonial" reasons, & also now that they've committed to a season 2 that should help the quality of the writing with a bit of luck.

Soldato
I'm hoping when they come back from the mid season hiatus they will see sense & ditch the spoken Klingon, only wheel it out for "ceremonial" reasons, & also now that they've committed to a season 2 that should help the quality of the writing with a bit of luck.
Well in the mid season finale, they do ditch the Klingon for part of the episode as Burnham seems to have a universal translator built in to her communicator.

Soldato
I do agree that the whole mid-season break thing is an odd concept. I think it's due to the way the networks have shows structured to fill certain slots. Quite why they can't just commission new shows that start as soon as a previous TV show finishes rather than breaking the existing TV show season in half is beyond me. It also begs the question, do Americans not watch TV between mid December and early/mid January?

Soldato
Captain was ruthless. He risked the life of the Chief Engineer to take them exploring and undoubtably probably killed him in the process via making him jump forever trying to find home dimension.
Sliders much! :D

Back
Top Bottom