NFL 2013 Season

Can't wait! Daaa Raiders!! Has anyone been to nfl game @ wemebley? any ideas where I should sit? I'm thinking behind the endzone or halfway line.

I have been in club seats around the 20 yard line which felt too far away, although I much prefer my usual place which is lower end zone.

But as has been said you don't pick, ticketmaster will just plonk you in the best available place. Roll on the 3rd when I can get my season tickets. Let's just hope Jacksonville are more competitive next year.

Didn't know Redskins could win! :D

My old man is a skins fan, has been a sad sad season for him :(

Pats cutting it fine again against the Texans, but still, its all about how many W's you get! looking forward to how the play offs will pan out!

Saints @ Seahawks tonight should be a real quality game. Two of the top 4 teams in the NFL at the moment in a head to head, head says Seahawks to grind a result out but I'm thinking today may be one of those games with Brees really shines.

Wish I could stay up to watch it.

I'm trying to buy my season tickets for next year, but I realise I've not been sent a PIN code. I bought season tickets last year, so they should have sent me one. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hooray,
Got my season tickets this morning and pretty close to where I sat this year.

Can't wait for next year. Lets hope for some cracking games like we have had this weekend. As long as all the teams are competitive then I will be happy.

Bring on the 2014 season already. Can't believe we are only a few weeks away from the playoffs and there are still so many teams that have the potential to make it.

I wonder if those teams that know they have no hope of making it to the playoffs will let the reserve/practice squad players have some playing time and give them a taste of the action.

It just got 10x worse! lol

This is the worst display I've seen from any team this season. :eek:

Packers worst team in the NFL right now for sure.
Our defense is an absolute joke. Capers needs to get his ass out of that monitoring room and get on the side lines and actually DO something to motive this team.

And McCarthys' play calling is becoming dire. 3rd and 20? LETS ****ING RUN THE BALL - because that always works!!? JOKERS.
Capers and McCarthy should sit the next game out and let Rodgers run calls - I 100% guarantee that it would be a vast improvement.

Last edited:
After the drubbing we got from Seattle on Monday night, I must admit I'm a bit apprehensive for the big game this Sunday against the Panthers. Panthers D is ballin' and Cam Newton is playing at the top of his game at the minute. They are almost a clone of the Seahawks.
Luckily the game is being played down on the Bayou, which should see us come away with a hard fought victory. Who Dat!

Trying to decide whether to exercise my playoff ticket option or not with my Colts season tickets. Have to decide by Monday but they're not cheap. They make us buy both the wildcard and AFC championship round tickets (in the odds that it's at home). That means I have to shell out $495 for 2x2 tickets to those two games.

My main factor right now is that the Colts are done already. Stick a fork in 'em. Absolutely no chance of winning it all.

Weather in this Lions game is mental!

1425724_10152037197028605_1781656045_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom