NFL 2013 Season

Mental win for the Packers, was ready to give up but carried on watching anyway.. When Lacy broke away for that 60 yard run it felt like we had a chance.

Flynn played really well 2nd half as well, happy for him.

As dumb as Romo's two throws were, that was still two amazing plays from Shields and Tramon.

Rodgers hopefully back for the Steelers game and maybe we could just sneak into the playoffs

Glory to the Packers!
Man what a game, was literally going to turn it off at half time as thought it was over.

Still cant believe we won, McCarthy must have literally kicked the living **** out of the team at half time to get that sort of improvement.

Incredible.
AND the Lions lost....Couldn't make this up if you tried.

Last edited:
Oh those Bears are embarrassed!

Roll on a shoot-out with Dallas. Miracle at Arlington?!

Hopefully we don't need a miracle, considering the Cowgirls barely beat the awful Skins and we just absolutely shredded a decent (playoff contender) Bears team.

Yep, Romo's got a herniated disc so he won't be starting. That leaves Kyle Orton, the highest priced backup in the NFL. I'm confident, but if Eagles history if anything to go by this playoff hope won't last long.

In other news, I won my NFL Fantasy league!

0wi7.jpg

In other news, I won my NFL Fantasy league!

0wi7.jpg

How does that work? Not the best record and not the most points? Did you have playoffs?

I won mine this year, we keep 3 players each year, not of the same position, and I had Jamaal Charles and then drafter Lesean McCoy on the first round. That was all I needed to do really. Set records on my way to my first championship. (I've been running this league for around 14 years now!)

How does that work? Not the best record and not the most points? Did you have playoffs?

I won mine this year, we keep 3 players each year, not of the same position, and I had Jamaal Charles and then drafter Lesean McCoy on the first round. That was all I needed to do really. Set records on my way to my first championship. (I've been running this league for around 14 years now!)

Yep, just like NFL, playoffs mean everything and really the regular season up to week 15 is for seeding (I lost my last two games and dropped into having to play in my league's wildcard round. Luckily I whipped my opponent's arse 146 to 80. :D

Back
Top Bottom