NFL 2013 Season

Some great games today.

Packers getting a win without Rodgers.
Incredible finish at the Ravens/Vikes game.
Looks like Brady will have a chance to win the game for Pats also.

I know this thread isn't really about Fantasy, but my 10 year 14 team keeper league is just starting the playoffs and I have Luck, McCoy, Charles, Prater, Cardinals D and have a league record 179 points right now! I can't believe it! (We only give 4 points for a TD pass or it would be 8 points higher!) I also have Gronk, but he's now done :(

I was out for the end of the first games, but have been told I need to watch the last 3 minutes of most of them!

Nearly the perfect weekend of results sport wise, nearly beat ourselves vs Seattle but pulled it out in the end, awesome job :cool::cool::cool:

Sky Blackout prevented me watching this game! :(

Also, your sig might need updating ;)

Nah I still love Alex Smith :p, cult hero and first QB I've ever come to like for the niners. I need to get Kaep in on the rotation though, we got too many players to pick from for sigs though.

YFzamv7.jpg

What a catch was this was by Anquan too, massive holding/PI and still takes it one handed, caught 6 out of 8 passes targeted at him with an average of 15+ yards, pretty decent game that against 'the legion of boom'

Lions and Philly game was pure lols with the amount of snow that was falling, surprised they didnt call the game off with the near white out conditions:p.

I may be wrong, but I don't think any game in modern NFL history (post 1960) has been cancelled or called off due to weather. They've all been moved to a different location or postponed until a week or so later.

The Eagles Lions game is one of the best I've seen in a long time, and it's certainly the best football the Eagles have played since the '10 season.

Nah I still love Alex Smith :p, cult hero and first QB I've ever come to like for the niners. I need to get Kaep in on the rotation though, we got too many players to pick from for sigs though.

[snip]

What a catch was this was by Anquan too, massive holding/PI and still takes it one handed, caught 6 out of 8 passes targeted at him with an average of 15+ yards, pretty decent game that against 'the legion of boom'

I do love Alex Smith, really good QB imo.

You are right, your O lineup is littered with..well... awesome!! Especially now Crabtree is back!

I've not watched the Seahawks/9ers game yet as it was on Blackout, but i'm hoping Davis has given me some more hurdles to be amazed at! :D

WE WON!!!!!!! SO HAPPY - UNBELIEVABLE.
Jolly man of the match by far:
tempBIE_6056--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

2v1'd them at one point, incredible.

Long road ahead but this is a start - Rodgers not likely to be back next game so another tense game incoming.

The Eagles Lions game is one of the best I've seen in a long time, and it's certainly the best football the Eagles have played since the '10 season.

It's up there with the best I've ever seen. 28 points in the 4th quarter was just insane. Made a nice change from going up big early and playing prevent D for the 2nd half. :P

Honestly if we keep this momentum up, we'll be going into the playoffs as 'that team nobody wants to play'.

Hottest team in the NFL right now. Foles playing smart football, not turning it over, letting his playmakers do their thing. The defense is outstanding too. Haven't given up more than 21 points in 8 weeks.

Feel absolutely blessed to have Shady on my team :D

It's up there with the best I've ever seen. 28 points in the 4th quarter was just insane. Made a nice change from going up big early and playing prevent D for the 2nd half. :P

Honestly if we keep this momentum up, we'll be going into the playoffs as 'that team nobody wants to play'.

Hottest team in the NFL right now. Foles playing smart football, not turning it over, letting his playmakers do their thing. The defense is outstanding too. Haven't given up more than 21 points in 8 weeks.

Feel absolutely blessed to have Shady on my team :D

I think most of the recent success for the Eagles can be attributed to the O-line. Kelce and Peters are playing incredibly, and Johnson/Herremans are athletic machines! Foles has all day to play smart football when he's protected so well. Crumbling O-line? Different story in my opinion. He's not the heir to the throne in Philly just yet.

As for the D, Connor Barwin is a beast. Absolutely amazed at how good that guy has been this season. I read an article somewhere where Kelce said in an interview when it's warm up in practice, he runs the field with the cornerbacks just for laughs, and beats them all, despite being about 100 pounds heavier!

I think most of the recent success for the Eagles can be attributed to the O-line. Kelce and Peters are playing incredibly, and Johnson/Herremans are athletic machines! Foles has all day to play smart football when he's protected so well. Crumbling O-line? Different story in my opinion. He's not the heir to the throne in Philly just yet.

As for the D, Connor Barwin is a beast. Absolutely amazed at how good that guy has been this season. I read an article somewhere where Kelce said in an interview when it's warm up in practice, he runs the field with the cornerbacks just for laughs, and beats them all, despite being about 100 pounds heavier!

Yeah, I remember when Barwin was with the Texans. I saw some Youtube videos (local gym promotion things) and he used to train with JJ Watt and Brian Cushing. That's when you know the guys an athletic freak. Little disappointed B.Graham hasn't come along/taken the starting spot of T.Cole yet.

My guy this season though has been Cedric Thornton, wow has that guy improved. Him and Cox are building blocks for the D, throw Bennie Logan in there and it's a pretty formidable DL.

Echo what you said about the OL though. Love seeing plays where the G/T pulls, keeping up with Shady :P.

Yeah, I remember when Barwin was with the Texans. I saw some Youtube videos (local gym promotion things) and he used to train with JJ Watt and Brian Cushing. That's when you know the guys an athletic freak. Little disappointed B.Graham hasn't come along/taken the starting spot of T.Cole yet.

My guy this season though has been Cedric Thornton, wow has that guy improved. Him and Cox are building blocks for the D, throw Bennie Logan in there and it's a pretty formidable DL.

Echo what you said about the OL though. Love seeing plays where the G/T pulls, keeping up with Shady :P.

You're forgetting Vinny Curry on that D-line. He hasn't had enough credit for the sacks he's created.

Back
Top Bottom