*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Really quite disappointed with Splatoon 3. Was hoping for a whole new game but it's essentially Splatoon 2 with a few new maps and the odd tweak, they've even got all the Splatoon 2 maps, weapons etc in there still.

There were early reports of split screen couch play but they ditched that too. Voice chat on the Nintendo app doesn't work either.

Feel a bit mugged off :(
Honestly I've tried multiple times but I've never quite managed to get into Splatoon. I'll have to give 2/3 another go, but something about it doesn't quite click to me.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can't wait for the next BOTW. They are going to have to blow peoples minds to justify the 5+ year dev cycle for it.

Oh and Pikmin 4 but I still don't truly believe that will ever come out. It was supposedly nearly finished years ago. Pikmin 3 was released in 2013.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Why do they need to blow minds? Most Zelda games have a good number of years between them, and they've all been brilliant.

Because its been 5 years, they have by all accounts reused the world from BOTW and extended it and they are using the same engine. 5 years is a long time for a company of Nintendos resources especially considering this is very much build on top of BOTW.

Soldato
It looks like much of the game will take place on the floating islands and in the sky as well as on the ground. So that's a lot to add and change. Also we know Nintendo will release a stunning game as Zelda games usually are worth the wait.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It looks like much of the game will take place on the floating islands and in the sky as well as on the ground. So that's a lot to add and change. Also we know Nintendo will release a stunning game as Zelda games usually are worth the wait.

As I said, I am expecting them to blow my mind. :p

The first one is easily one of my favourite games ever.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I wasn't the biggest fan of BOTW. I prefer the older style of game with a more focused and linear nature. A Link to the Past is still my all time fav game.

I never really played any of the old ones. My entire experience is BOTW, the remake of Links Awakening on Switch and most of LttP on the virtual console. All really good games. I'm hoping they release some of the more recent "old zelda" games on Switch at some point.

Soldato
I've been playing them since the NES era. Got all the originals and the HD remasters that have come out recently Inc on the Wii U. Such a great series. Every game is so different too. Links Awakenimg on gameboy was excellent at the time too.

Soldato
My favourite will always be a link to the past which happened to be my first also.
Sadly, I did not enjoy breath of the wild at all. It all just felt too familiar. I would love a Twilight Princess remake though. I only played a little bit of it before I gave my wii to somebody else.

Associate
Sold my Switch a couple of years ago but got the itch to get another one which is arriving tomorrow.

What's the best way to go about purchasing games? Was hoping to get through Pokemon Legends: Arceus and either Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl before the new ones are out but the prices are still daft!

Soldato
Sold my Switch a couple of years ago but got the itch to get another one which is arriving tomorrow.

What's the best way to go about purchasing games? Was hoping to get through Pokemon Legends: Arceus and either Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl before the new ones are out but the prices are still daft!

Can't you get them pre owned? If not, Eshop purchase.

Back
Top Bottom