*** Nintendo Switch ***

I've had the OLED switch for about 8 months now and have never played it on the TV until TOTK - just seems to much better on the big screen, so much so that I'm tempted to get a Pro controller for it as the joy-cons are a bit small for my big hands.

I take it the official Nintendo controller is the one to go for or are there any others to consider? Cheers!

I've had the OLED switch for about 8 months now and have never played it on the TV until TOTK - just seems to much better on the big screen, so much so that I'm tempted to get a Pro controller for it as the joy-cons are a bit small for my big hands.

I take it the official Nintendo controller is the one to go for or are there any others to consider? Cheers!
Nah, get the Pro controller. It's great

Does anyone use a grip for their Switch when playing handheld? Been looking at options for better handholding as that tends to be how I'm playing - either a grip or even different joycons?
I use the skull&co grip case for my switch lite, you can slide on different grip to suit your comfort and it doesn't add as big of a bulk to the switch itself.

I've finally started Shin Megami Tensei V, hopefully it will keep me busy until Armored Core 6 release.
So far only just finished the prologue and the story is pretty much a re-hash of SMT3(the only SMT i've played), the graphics are nice,the updated menu,gameplay and soundtrack are great.
My main complaint is the game runs like cheese, the framerate or even the frame pacing is so bad that I have accidentally messed up some of my dialogue options when a demon is trying to take money/item from me and I allow it because I have mashed confirm button too much to try and speed the dialogue up.
Running around in the open world is very sluggish, the combat is manageable but it still runs quite bad.

Back
Top Bottom