*** Nintendo Switch ***

I think a clean and re-paste would be better than a third part cooling fan that probably causes more harm than good. My original model Switch is screaming in this game when docked, but I've just been a bit lazy lately.

I think a clean and re-paste would be better than a third part cooling fan that probably causes more harm than good. My original model Switch is screaming in this game when docked, but I've just been a bit lazy lately.
You're spot on that it's an original, I can't say I'm keen on taking it apart though I do computers all the time! I'll give it a look...

Looking for a spare / travel dock for the Switch OLED - don't really want to drag the Nintendo one around.
If I recall the Skull & Co one was generally regarded as the best before, are there any other decent options?
Best&safest dock I would say is buy a 2nd hand genuine switch dock if possible and disassemble it and install the parts into a Basstop or something similar. Won't need to worry about any third party dock bricking the switch or failing after a system update.

It does look like they have put a bit of character into Mario Wonder that seemed to be lacking from the the New series of Mario games.

Delighted to see that Switch is also getting the Metal Gear Solid collection with MGS 1,2,3 & the original NES games, Sonic Superstars looks decent, never played Mario RPG so would probably pick that up and I also like the look of the Arkham Trilogy - I know they were raved about on console when out originally.
Mario wonder too - nice to see the switch still has some legs this year now Zelda is out!

Last edited:
One of their best directs. Never knew MGS was coming.

With more games due next year, I wonder if they'll announce a new switch next year.
Konami announced MGS HD collection during the playstation showcase, where they have also announced the remake/reboot of the franchisee for MGS3 as MGS delta snake eater.

Back
Top Bottom