*** Nintendo Switch ***

Totally forgot I'd even ordered this

20230622-113402.jpg

Love the Mega Drive cover!

20230622-114436.jpg

Last edited:
If going by one article stating we may not see a next generation console from Microsoft and Sony until 2028, but I'm predicting 2025-2026 earliest.
Given how poor publishers(or their shareholders) are forcing devs to release unpolished games that makes "current" hardware slightly "struggle" running current games, it wouldn't surprise me we won't see a new Nintendo system until then as well.

Last edited:
I have been playing TOTK on a switch i loaned from a friend. I created a new user and have been playing TOTK on that. I have now bought a switch so will have to transfer that user account/save data from my friends switch. I have done a bit of a google and i think that i need to do this process:

Create a account on my switch and have my friend associate the account on my switch with his
Go to his switch and go to data management and chose the data to transfer over
Go to my switch and go to data management and chose to receive data
Once the data/save/user is received he then has to disassociate my switch from his account and then i have to associate it with my account.
The data/save/user will be moved from his switch to my switch

Does this sound correct? I REALLY dont want to lose 50+ hours of gameplay from TOTK.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom