*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Just tried this but when i go through to checkout it keeps throwing me out saying maximum quantity reached, does that mean they aren't allowing any more pre orders?

Interesting, I got the same. But then I have ordered one already.
Yeah maybe as it's a day before it's not classed as a pre order any more or something weird.

Last edited:
Soldato
My Mario wonder shipped out yesterday from Amazon. Hope to see it before the weekend !

I stopped ordering Switch games from Amazon due to warehouse thievery.

Explanation....

I have ordered over the course of this year about 30+ switch games from amazon. Out of those 12 of them came with no cart in the box. What was happening is someone inside Amazon warehouse was using a sharp knife to make a small cut in the side of the plastic seal on the jewel case enough to pry the case open and then use either their fingers or tweezers to then pull the cart out before putting it the amazon box for delivery. Amazon customer support was really good and just sent me replacements out when I phoned them and sent them pictures of the items. However you know it's thievery when the replacement you get has the same thing done to it. Moreover I know the replacement was a different item to the one originally sent because for all the cases this happened they didn't ask me to send the empty case back.

This leads me to beleive that Amazon know they have a serious thieving issue in their warehouses as they litterally didn't grill me about the issue and just said, yeah no problem we will send you a replacement out and you can chuck the empty one in the bin.

Soldato
Not sure if I'll try a nitro deck thingy or not. I know I can't play for long standard, and other options always seem to lack something like rumble or gyro.

Edit, tried, returned it. Worst controller I've ever used, what on earth were they thinking putting the right stick where it is, also loudest shoulder buttons ever and the rumble was obnoxiously loud. Not exaggerating, worst controller I have ever tried in 25 years of gaming.
Going to just get another Satisfye grip and some Gulikit hall sticks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure if I'll try a nitro deck thingy or not. I know I can't play for long standard, and other options always seem to lack something like rumble or gyro.

Edit, tried, returned it. Worst controller I've ever used, what on earth were they thinking putting the right stick where it is, also loudest shoulder buttons ever and the rumble was obnoxiously loud. Not exaggerating, worst controller I have ever tried in 25 years of gaming.
Going to just get another Satisfye grip and some Gulikit hall sticks.
I wasn't a fan either, just couldn't get on with it

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Mario Wonder seems to have a bit more character about it, which is welcome after the somewhat bland “New” art style overstayed its welcome. The levels are good so far and fun to play and the music is inoffensive, I think the game look better than the trailers give it credit for.

As I was not keeping up with the pre-release press one of the changes took me a bit by surprise. Anyone that has played older Mario games will know that different characters have different abilities, but now most seem the same and you get unlock the abilities that anyone can use throughout the game. I think this takes away the magic of using different characters.

That said if I had to level one complaint against the game it's the jump noise, it's horrible. :mad:

Soldato
I know its a relatively old PC game but I picked up the new Switch version of Company of Heroes, works really well on the Switch!
Interesting I didn’t even know this was a thing. Used to love these games way back when. Reviewing decently as well. Will add it to the list!

I see that it is only £19.99 I will grab that before my next holiday then. A lot of content there!

Last edited:
Soldato
Mario Wonder seems to have a bit more character about it, which is welcome after the somewhat bland “New” art style overstayed its welcome. The levels are good so far and fun to play and the music is inoffensive, I think the game look better than the trailers give it credit for.

As I was not keeping up with the pre-release press one of the changes took me a bit by surprise. Anyone that has played older Mario games will know that different characters have different abilities, but now most seem the same and you get unlock the abilities that anyone can use throughout the game. I think this takes away the magic of using different characters.

That said if I had to level one complaint against the game it's the jump noise, it's horrible. :mad:

Is this a joke/satire that I am missing?

Back
Top Bottom