*** Nintendo Switch ***

Man of Honour
Interesting I didn’t even know this was a thing. Used to love these games way back when. Reviewing decently as well. Will add it to the list!

I see that it is only £19.99 I will grab that before my next holiday then. A lot of content there!

Yeah its a bargain! Even better when I logged into the eShop I realised I aready had £36 credit sitting there so it was FREE! Lol

Also picked up Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 for about £12 all in, always wanted to play them back in the day but never got around to it!

Associate
Just tried to use my Nintendo switch after it sitting idle for months and it refused to connect to wifi and couldn’t see any wifi SSID’s. I docked it and tried to use the two joypads wirelessly and these are dead also, just get some LED’s scanning on both controllers.

Associate
Just tried to use my Nintendo switch after it sitting idle for months and it refused to connect to wifi and couldn’t see any wifi SSID’s. I docked it and tried to use the two joypads wirelessly and these are dead also, just get some LED’s scanning on both controllers.
Was it undocked ie. without power for several months ? Might neeed to recharge it for a while and hope that works ... not sure what the internal battery/mechanism is on the Switch for backup power. Also, you probably need a few firmware updates if you can get wifi to register.

Associate
Was it undocked ie. without power for several months ? Might neeed to recharge it for a while and hope that works ... not sure what the internal battery/mechanism is on the Switch for backup power. Also, you probably need a few firmware updates if you can get wifi to register.

It was left docked and maybe powered on for some time before we realised. I connected a USB to Ethernet dongle today and managed to get it to update the software for the switch and controllers ok but it still won't see any wifi SSID or the joypads when they are disconnected.

Soldato
Where do you guys normally get your switch games?

Thinking of getting FIFA for my little one but he's only 5 so last year's one or even year before that is fine he won't know, neither would I if I'm honest.

Looking on Amazon but still seems really expensive for the old ones.

Soldato
Where do you guys normally get your switch games?

Thinking of getting FIFA for my little one but he's only 5 so last year's one or even year before that is fine he won't know, neither would I if I'm honest.

Looking on Amazon but still seems really expensive for the old ones.
Cex if you’re in the uk. FIFA 20 is £10. FIFA 23 £30.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Mario Wonder is great but as others have said, its super easy. Suffers from the same issue a lot of these 2d with overworld games do. Pointless gumpf filling time for the sake of it. Things like the houses you go into just to pick up an item. Dialogue you can't skip.

All the different ideas are really clever and its a great game overall.

The only level I got stuck on was a wall jump one. I spent about 75 lives on it because I assumed that the wall jump power up would be the one to use... it was not. As soon as I took that off I did it in about 5 goes and that was a 5 star difficulty level.

So far, Tropical Freeze is still the best platformer on the Switch IMO but this is great. Just a shame that we aren't going to see another proper 3D mario until next gen in a couple of years.

Soldato
Hi guys and gals, I just made some changes to my family group so that I could join a different group (replaced the admin, then left group) - now when I click the link to join the new family group it says:

You cannot join due to limits on family group changes.”

I can’t find anything helpful on Google to deal with this - has anyone else resolved this issue?

Back
Top Bottom