*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nintendo have become the absolute masters at re-releasing their old games to squeeze every final penny from their customers. I say every final penny but they will charge you for it again in a few years time with an updated remaster or some ********.

Nintendo are almost solely responsible for the current zeitgeist from developers that means we are seemingly getting as many re-releases of old games as we are high quality new ones.

Soldato
I love Mario 3D World, in my opinion it's better than Odyssey, especially with other people.

If you're getting a Switch Online sub you'll have access to a bunch of NES, Gameboy and SNES games. Some are very odd choices but I'm currently replaying Super Mario World and it's still fantastic.

Will be getting a sub just to play Super Mario World for sure! Anyone played Sonic Superstars?

Associate
Yea that was wasted. Come to think of doesn't mario take a up a few slots instead allowing you to choose a skin?

Yeah kinda, I think the excuse is that the weight class changes between the Marios but i agree it should just be a swap like with Yoshi/birdo etc

Last edited:
Associate
For us older (had it on the Spectrum 128K +2) gamers, I saw this the other day when looking for something to play - Operation Wolf Returns: First Mission

Seems alright so far, I'm terrible with stick aiming but quite nostalgic.

I wasn't aware of that, Operation Wolf was one of the first arcade games i ever played, that mounted UZI just grabbed little 4/5/6? year old me and drew me in lol
I imagine its quite awkward with analog aiming, does it not have any motion control? Looks like it would have been an amazing fit on the Wii :)

Soldato
It's pretty cool, the new switch will be capable of playing many more games including demanding ones like cyberpunk 2077

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom