*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
New system with a new Zelda game either at launch or soon after would definitely be an instant purchase for me xD
Agree with this, pretty please Nintendo
Same, if it abandoned the BOTW/ToTK forumla and found some middle ground between the older ones and those.
I loved BOTW/TOTK and would definitely play a sequel. I've tried Wind Walker and Twilight Princess but prefer the modern style open world go anywhere and explore game model. I did enjoy the Switch version of Link's Awakening.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I don't see us getting a new Zelda game near launch, I am surprised they released TOTK I thought they would have kept it back for that purpose of launching with the Switch 2.

Maybe a 3D Mario launching with it?

Associate
I don't see us getting a new Zelda game near launch, I am surprised they released TOTK I thought they would have kept it back for that purpose of launching with the Switch 2.

I said the same to my friend, TOTK could have been an amazing launch game and system seller. Zelda at 4k 60fps on Switch 2 :D

Associate
Soldato
Ordered a few new games. I got:
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Splatoon 3
  • Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Edition
  • Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re:Boot Camp
They should arrive today or tomorrow. Looking forward to trying them out.

Last edited:
Associate

It's not a new game but the rumour at Gamescom last year was behind closed door demos of Breath of the Wild running at 4k 60fps. Might just be a tech demo.. or just another leaker tall tale.

Soldato
Trouble with those Nintendo shop sales is finding the good stuff in the pages and pages of absolute dross! There are always some bargains but you have to dig or get lucky!

Yeah I got 20 pages in, remembered to ask in here then opened up Deku deals to realise I did the whole thing backwards.... So far I haven't been all that inspired

Associate
It's not a new game but the rumour at Gamescom last year was behind closed door demos of Breath of the Wild running at 4k 60fps. Might just be a tech demo.. or just another leaker tall tale.
I've seen videos on YouTube of over locked Switch's running Zelda at much higher resolution and frame rate than stock. Would love to replay BOTW and TOTK in full 4k 60fps with high resolution textures, improved draw distance, etc.

Back
Top Bottom