*** Nintendo Switch ***

It has the look of one of those PS4 games with a downgrade in resolution to get it to run on the switch, I suspect you are right and it will have a switch 2 version with higher res and better textures.

I imagine it will be cross generation. Sounds like they will be releasing the Switch 2 next year at some point and this will probably be a console seller.

Ever quarter I think but I suspect this is the last one this year. I suspect Nintendo wants to get one more Christmas period out the system and then announce the new one in early 2025, this direct was about giving the switch enough energy to carry them through to 2025.

Thinking of GameCube games has anyone played the MP from the GC on the switch? Don't want to ruin the nostalgia of I'll regret it.
I have it in my backlog but yet to get to it.

I did replay most of it "on PC" a few years ago though which is why it's slipped down the list a bit. I eventually stopped partly as it takes a lot of time to scan everything and partly because something felt wrong about playing it on PC. It was probably the nostalgia effect tbh but I think playing on the Switch would negate that somewhat. YMMV of course.

The MP1 remake was nicely done on the Switch I thought. Not played 2 or 3 either but hoping they remaster all of them so we can have them all before MP4 drops.
I'm the same. Would like to play 2 and 3 at some point and if they could remaster them that'd be great. I wonder if the sales figures for 1 were high enough to start that ball rolling.

Need a year off work mind to be able to play through 1-4 :p

Depend if you have owned a switch before or owned a Wii U, because if you have not you could make an argument that the switch has the best Nintendo library ever released. It is a bitter pile to swallow that in its twilight days its not had a price drop, so it does make it a bit hard to recommend when the new is about 12 months out. :(

Back
Top Bottom