*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
It's been on my list of games to buy, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Honestly, reading this, I may just go buy it!
You should because it’s just joyful. The best platformer they’ve put out for years. Just brimful of cool ideas that will make you rage and smile!

Last edited:
Soldato
So I just fired up Splatoon 3 for the first time and realised that it uses the movement of the controller to change the camera and I absolutely hate it. Is there a way to turn it off so it just uses standard FPS controls?

Soldato
So I just fired up Splatoon 3 for the first time and realised that it uses the movement of the controller to change the camera and I absolutely hate it. Is there a way to turn it off so it just uses standard FPS controls?
Not played 3 but I played 2 a lot and you could turn it off yes. It (motion control) take’s some getting used to and it is the optimal way to play it but I hated it as well so turned it off. You will get destroyed online without it but I still had a lot of fun regardless.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm hoping for a remaster of Oracle of Ages/Seasons in the same vain they did the amazing Links Awakening remaster a few years ago :)

Last edited:
Associate
I really doubt it. If anything theres a higher chance of link to the past.
That's a good point, maybe a double release of that and the 3ds sort of sequel (two worlds?) would make sense kind of like the Mario 3d World/ Bowser Fury release.

edit: Based off what I've seen so far I'm not getting my hopes up lol the Mario and Luigi game looks good though

Last edited:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I wonder if it will be for both switch 1 & 2

It has the look of one of those PS4 games with a downgrade in resolution to get it to run on the switch, I suspect you are right and it will have a switch 2 version with higher res and better textures.

Back
Top Bottom