*** Nintendo Switch ***

Thinking of getting Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and Zelda: Echos of Wisdom. Worth it? I already have BOTW.
I loved BOTW, put 90 hours in to it, and put 185 hours in to TOTK, I thought it was brilliant. I enjoyed Zelda Links Awakening so I've pre-ordered Zelda Echos of Wisdom, can't wait.

This is probably a stupid question but is there a way to see the DLC you have bought or DLC that comes with Nintendo Switch Online? I can't seem to see an option to see if you already own the DLC. Or does it just stop you from being able to purchase it if you already own it?

Thinking of getting Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and Zelda: Echos of Wisdom. Worth it? I already have BOTW.
I played and pretty much 100%ed BotW when it came out. Bought TotK and I still haven't completed with heck knows how many hours... it's a much bigger world with tons of new mechanics and such compared to BotW.

The upcoming Echoes of Wisdom is a completely different experience, so defo worth getting if you like the top down RPG style.

This is probably a stupid question but is there a way to see the DLC you have bought or DLC that comes with Nintendo Switch Online? I can't seem to see an option to see if you already own the DLC. Or does it just stop you from being able to purchase it if you already own it?

If you goto the download section or within the store you have the game. Anything which you own should be greyed out if you try adding it to the basket.

Last edited:
Looks about the same to me..? The slightly larger size might make it more comfortable for those of us without tiny hands. It doesn't look like they're going for something different this time or even adding any Nintendo-like wacky feature.

Wonder what resolution the screen will be?
Not sure yet.

Looks about the same to me..? The slightly larger size might make it more comfortable for those of us without tiny hands. It doesn't look like they're going for something different this time or even adding any Nintendo-like wacky feature.

Thank god for that. If it ain’t broke etc. It’s going to sell like hotcakes and they know it.

There's still time for them to Nintendo it up a bit with a wacky feature like thermal feedback for more realistic burns! Or built in scent diffuser!

I suspect one wacky thing which they actually might have considered would be some AR glasses or something. Would add a new dimension to their offering and the tech to do it for a reasonable price is out there already... Imagine that with Wii like success, VR/AR in general would get a huge boost.

Alleged specks

Components:

HGU1100:
The main gaming console.
HGU1110: Left Joy-Con controller.
HGU1120: Right Joy-Con controller.
HGU1130: Docking station.

Technical Specifications:

SoC (CPU+GPU):
Model GMLX30-R-A1.
Memory: Model MT62F768M64D4EK-026, 6GB LPDDR5X, 7500 MT/s x2 (12GB)
Flash Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1, manufactured by Kioxia.
Audio Chip: Realtek ALC5658-CG.
NFC Reader: NXP PN7160B1HN.
Microphone: Model CMB-MIC-X7.
Cooling Fans: Models BSM0405HPJH9 and BSM0505HPJQC, with copper heat sinks.
Video Signal Conversion: Realtek RTD2175N chip, supporting HDMI 2.1.
Network Chip: Realtek RTL8153B-VB-CG for gigabit Ethernet.
Microcontroller: STMicroelectronics STM32GOBOCET6.
Speaker: MUSE BOX-L and MUSE BOX-R for stereo sound.

Back
Top Bottom