*** Nintendo Switch ***

I'm the complete opposite. I only play in docked mode. I originally had a Switch Lite but ended up getting the proper Switch because I wanted to play docked instead.
I'm the same, loved playing Zelda TOTK on the big screen with surround sound. I've tried handheld mode and it's okay on the small screen but my hatred for the joycons makes it a non starter.

I'm another who mostly plays in docked mode. It's awesome. But it's cool to have it available for handheld/portable use, too.

I started off using the dock all the time but moved to mostly handheld halfway through the life of the console. I have a Steam Deck now so any Switch 2 will probably just be for the Nintendo games. It'd hopefully look a bit nicer on a modern 4K TV so I could see using the dock again for the new one.

Ordered Zelda from the rainforest, weirdly the physical was cheaper than the download...
That suits me as I always try and go for physical if I can
Physical usually is cheaper than digital. Have my copy pre-ordered ... I always go with a physical copy for 1st party Nintendo games.

After years of Switch only gaming I moved over to the steam deck and have spent the last 2-3 years working through my Steam backlog with 1 break for TOTK which was superb. The last game I bought/played before TOTK was Metroid Dread so I have spent an enjoyable evening building a list of all the games I need to catch up on.
It is going to cost me a fair bit :cry:

Well I was right about the cost! So far I have the following on my catch up list

Sparks of Hope
Return to Monkey Island
Skyward Sword
Super Mario Wonder
Super Mario RPG
Prince of Persia
Paper Mario Thousand Year Door
Ace Combat 7
Shin Megami Tensei V
Super Mario 3D world +Bowsers Fury
Metroid Prime

i brought an oled switch for out and about gaming but hardly used it , recently got a pc monitor to use instead of laptop screen and rigged up the switch to 2nd hdmi and played it more in the week than i have in handheld mode for 6 months

i brought an oled switch for out and about gaming but hardly used it , recently got a pc monitor to use instead of laptop screen and rigged up the switch to 2nd hdmi and played it more in the week than i have in handheld mode for 6 months
Yeah I'm all about the docked-mode as well! Keen to see what they'll do with the Switch 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom