*** Nintendo Switch ***

Agreed they will balance performance vs battery life. They will do their own thing their audience is massive and always will be. Doesn’t have to be this or that. Steamdeck is niche compared to a beast like the Switch. 4k not happening imho and it doesn’t need it.

On the years old hardware side, I'm worried that's a possibility at this point. The Switch has been holding on well towards the end of its lifespan so they've likely had the hardware nailed down for a while...

On the upside they'll hopefully have had time really get to understand the hardware and do their magic for first party games to look and run great from the start. Time will tell I suppose.

On the years old hardware side, I'm worried that's a possibility at this point. The Switch has been holding on well towards the end of its lifespan so they've likely had the hardware nailed down for a while...

On the upside they'll hopefully have had time really get to understand the hardware and do their magic for first party games to look and run great from the start. Time will tell I suppose.
First party stuff always looks amazing. Tears of the kingdom tested the hardware to the max but it was still a beautiful game. I just hope we get a switch 2 that is an evolution of the first and not something gimmicky. Pretty sure with 145m switches out there they know they’ve nailed it. Just do that again but with better hardware.

Back
Top Bottom