*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Same issues here mate i just got off the phone with them, they said their could be delay repairing the switch as they have many to repair it could take 2-3 weeks...

Its my 3rds switch... can't seems to buy one without issues very unlike nintendo

i just phoned them saying i was having problems in splatoon 2, connection always dropping and only showing one bar on wifi, plus problems with joy cons.

He said you need to send both items in for repair will take around 7 days, got shipment label by email, will pop into post office :D

Man of Honour
Same issues here mate i just got off the phone with them, they said their could be delay repairing the switch as they have many to repair it could take 2-3 weeks...

Its my 3rds switch... can't seems to buy one without issues very unlike nintendo

Getting a new one every time is a bad idea. Get yours repaired.

Soldato
i just phoned them saying i was having problems in splatoon 2, connection always dropping and only showing one bar on wifi, plus problems with joy cons.

He said you need to send both items in for repair will take around 7 days, got shipment label by email, will pop into post office :D

Fingers crossed it takes 7 days i got my email as well I think i will wait until I'm back from holiday.

Man of Honour
Looking forward to overcooked, know about it for awhile but haven't had a suitable setup for local coop :)

I've only played it with friends once but it left a big impact on me and I can't wait for the Switch version.

Luckily I regularly meet up with a group of 4-6 friends so we can make the most of the Switch's growing library of great local "coop" games.

Caporegime
Watched some overcooked videos last night. This looks excellent. Won't pick it up on release, will wait until we have finished all the death squared puzzles first.

Additional joy cons will be picked up when the green & pink ones are available for 4 player co op.

PayDay Lover
Associate
I've only played it with friends once but it left a big impact on me and I can't wait for the Switch version.

Luckily I regularly meet up with a group of 4-6 friends so we can make the most of the Switch's growing library of great local "coop" games.

Yeah, primary reason I bought the Switch was not the fact it could be a handheld but simply because Nintendo are the Kings of local coop.
I need to test my Switch and Joycons tonight - I know for a fact one pair has the left joycon issue, but I have a sneaky suspicion I may have the Wi Fi fault (pretty sure when I first tried playing it I sat at the back of my room - about 4-5m and both left and right cons had issues responding).

Fortunately, I have finished Zelda and don't have any 'mate meet ups' coming anytime soon so Nintendo can keep it a few weeks without bothering me

Man of Honour
Yeah, primary reason I bought the Switch was not the fact it could be a handheld but simply because Nintendo are the Kings of local coop.
I need to test my Switch and Joycons tonight - I know for a fact one pair has the left joycon issue, but I have a sneaky suspicion I may have the Wi Fi fault (pretty sure when I first tried playing it I sat at the back of my room - about 4-5m and both left and right cons had issues responding).

Fortunately, I have finished Zelda and don't have any 'mate meet ups' coming anytime soon so Nintendo can keep it a few weeks without bothering me

It seems like every (launch window) left joy con has the design fault, but it only shows if you also have the poor wireless chip/antennae in the Switch itself too.

If you are having left joy con issues I bet you will have issues when you connect 5 or more devices or have poor wifi like I did too.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Managed to grab a copy of Splatoon 2 from my local independent game store over the weekend. Haven't had a chance to play it yet but hopefully tonight! :D

You're gonna love it, such a brilliant game. There are some things that they need to/will do I'm sure to improve things but its so much fun. Most other online shooters are so frustrating and you only enjoy them when you are winning but splatoon is just great fun whatever happens.

Soldato
Really excited to have that. Always loved Michel and the Rayman games have always been great. Going on holiday late September so I'll be picking that up before I go.

Bought cave story earlier. Never played it before so I'm looking forward to giving it a play at work tomorrow.

Caporegime
Man of Honour
They need to keep it up, don't need another original Wii situation with low sales and shovelware after 3 years.

Hopefully Nintendo stop hedging their bets with the 3ds as merging all console and handheld dev teams would be a big advantage.

I bet the next Pokemon is still on the 3ds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom