*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
So i ordered a switch last night from currys ebay store, £250 with Mario kart 8, it was listed as "bundle" but i am hoping it is the boxed version of the game as i dont really want the game as i had it for the wii u, so was going to trade it in.

What games should i be getting? im thinking 100% Mario Odyssey, maybe zelda.

it's a digital download code. i'm sure you can sell the code on unused. if you use it it's yours though forever

Associate
What difference does it make?

Because i can get £30+ trade in for a boxed copy of Mario kart 8, simple 2minute transaction, with a serial number digital copy im sure i will most likely get less, and take a lot longer to sell/swap for something i want. Plus i will have a Nintendo switch boxed console that shows Mario kart 8, which i will no longer have. Would rather have the generic not game branded version if dont have the game.

Also i hate digital games, can never sell them on. I like to actually own the thing i am buying in physical form.

Caporegime
Because i can get £30+ trade in for a boxed copy of Mario kart 8, simple 2minute transaction, with a serial number digital copy im sure i will most likely get less, and take a lot longer to sell/swap for something i want. Plus i will have a Nintendo switch boxed console that shows Mario kart 8, which i will no longer have. Would rather have the generic not game branded version if dont have the game.

i'm willing to bet you can get £30+ or thereabouts on memebers market / ebay within 5 minutes if you price it right without having to leave your home. it's one of the biggest games on the console if not the biggest.

also i don't think anyone would care about second hand value being depreciated because the box depicts a game it doesn't come with. it makes no difference. it's a box after all.

seems like a stupid thing to do faced with the fact you got 15% off in the first place with ebay code. the mind boggles you won't get a standard console on it's own for a better price.

Associate
We should try and get an OcUK group going on Splatoon.
I’d be up for that. Bought it on your recommendation and havent played anything else since i got it.

I mainly play weekends since I’m travelling with work a lot and don’t fancy playing competitive online handheld mode.

I am mainly rank B apart from rank A on one of the modes, which i think is good going for the little time I play. I think i can get to rank A on all modes but to get further i might struggle.

Man of Honour
I’d be up for that. Bought it on your recommendation and havent played anything else since i got it.

I mainly play weekends since I’m travelling with work a lot and don’t fancy playing competitive online handheld mode.

I am mainly rank B apart from rank A on one of the modes, which i think is good going for the little time I play. I think i can get to rank A on all modes but to get further i might struggle.

I'm rank x in all modes but I don't know if that stops us playing together.

Man of Honour
I think it just means that Kreeeee will wreck everyone in the room :p

I either play super campy as I hate dying, or I pick very abusive load-outs such as one where I can throw three (six with a special charged) homing chickens at the same time.

I'd rather play vs randoms than in-house 4v4.

Soldato
Just read that cuphead is going to be getting a physical release on Switch but no ETA at the moment. Might hold out and pick that up instead of digital. Very keen to get the game!

Man of Honour
How do you form a party with friends to battle randoms? On splatoon me and a friend tried it last night but it put us on opposite teams:(!

If you play unranked then the teams are random.

Also I. Agree with above we need a splatoon thread even if it's just for tips n tricks and to form a parties

I'm not sure. I tried that with Smash Bros when people complained that we were talking too much about it and it never went anywhere, it just killed the conversation in here.

Back
Top Bottom