Norwegian rape victim sentenced to 1 year and 4 months of prison in Dubai for sex outside of marriag

Associate
It's OK, the Saudis are very keen to talk about Women in Society, here's one of their conferences on the subject.

Maybe in two hundred years time they will invite some women along too...

women-conference-in-SA-20131_zpsc819685a.jpg

You couldn't make this **** up :D

Thats like a picture of 'wheres wally' only in this edition he doesnt have the glasses, bobble hat and stripey jumpey but hes certainly white and has a checkered jumper on... Incredible!

Took me about 20 seconds to find wally. How long did it take you?

Associate
Also does anyone else find it rather humorous that in an alleged rape charge they get a statement from a 'seamen minister'. I didn't even know they allowed IVF in the middle-east let alone have ministers to the seamen.

Associate
I lived in Dubai for over 20 years and I can say first hand that women are more than treated equally. They are in fact, in a lot of circumstances, given priority over men since they make up a much smaller proportion of the population.

Associate
Found this on the UAE news site........

Dubai: A student has lost his legal battle and will spend ten years behind bars for kidnapping and raping his wife-to-be.
Dubai’s highest court on Monday rejected the appeal lodged by the 25-year-old Emirati student, F.A., who was seeking a reduced jail term after insisting he had consensual sex with his 30-year-old countrywoman.
The Dubai Cassation Court’s presiding judge Mohammad Nabeel Riyadh overruled F.A.’s appeal and upheld a ten-year jail term against him.
In February, the Dubai Appeal Court reduced F.A.’s life imprisonment to ten years in jail.

Associate
I was told that she got drunk with her manager or some other higher up and ended up sleeping with him then decided to claim rape, any one got any info on this?

Permabanned
Found this on the UAE news site........

Dubai: A student has lost his legal battle and will spend ten years behind bars for kidnapping and raping his wife-to-be.
Dubai’s highest court on Monday rejected the appeal lodged by the 25-year-old Emirati student, F.A., who was seeking a reduced jail term after insisting he had consensual sex with his 30-year-old countrywoman.
The Dubai Cassation Court’s presiding judge Mohammad Nabeel Riyadh overruled F.A.’s appeal and upheld a ten-year jail term against him.
In February, the Dubai Appeal Court reduced F.A.’s life imprisonment to ten years in jail.

Link to Source?

Back
Top Bottom